News Feed from the best MMA Sites
- Tim Means vs. Danny Roberts Pulled from UFC on ESPN 25 Cardby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 16, 2021 at 1:24 am
A welterweight clash pitting Tim Means against Danny Roberts has been removed from UFC on ESPN 25.
- Patricio Freire vs. A.J. McKee Tourney Final Set for Bellator 263 on July 31by email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on June 16, 2021 at 12:41 am
One of the biggest fights in Bellator MMA history now has a date.
- Heavyweights Curtis Blaydes, Jairzinho Rozenstruik Agree to Bout at UFC 266by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 16, 2021 at 12:16 am
A heavyweight matchup between Curtis Blaydes and Jairzinho Rozenstruik has been targeted for UFC 266.
- Thiago Santos vs. Johnny Walker Pushed Back One Week to Oct. 2 UFC Eventby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 16, 2021 at 12:06 am
A light heavyweight main event clash between Thiago Santos and Johnny Walker has been moved back one week.
- Lopez Positive For COVID, Kambosos Fight Postponedby Jesse Holland on June 15, 2021 at 8:04 pm
Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images for TrillerTriller Fight Club has postponed its June 19 pay-per-view (PPV) card in Miami after event headliner, undisputed lightweight world champion Teofimo Lopez, tested positive for COVID-19 and was forced to withdraw. As a result, his mandatory title defense against George Kambosos will be rescheduled for Aug. 14 at a location to be determined. “We send our best to Teofimo and his family and hope they get well soon, and look forward to seeing this epic […]
- Rory MacDonald determined to put away ‘durable’ Gleison Tibau at 2021 PFL 5by Farah Hannoun on June 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Rory MacDonald is aiming to finish Gleison Tibau, but isn’t expecting it to be easy.
- Video: Silva suffers TKO loss in MMA return, protests stoppageby Kristen King on June 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva suffered another knockout loss this past weekend. | Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesAntonio “Bigfoot” Silva has suffered another knockout loss. The return of Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva did not go as planned this past weekend. Silva returned to mixed martial arts competition for the first time since suffering a second-round knockout loss to Vitaly Minakov at Fight Nights Global 68: Pavlovich vs. Mokhnatkin in 2017. On Sunday night, […]
- Kamaru Usman Tackles The Issue Of Fighter Payby Harvey Leonard on June 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
UFC Welterweight Champion Kamaru Usman has given his thoughts on the UFC’s fighter pay debate. This comes after a number of the promotion’s contracted fighters spoke out about the money they receive for entering the Octagon. The movement to bring fighter pay to the top of the agenda began when Jon Jones took to social Continue Reading Kamaru Usman Tackles The Issue Of Fighter Pay at MMA News.
- Watch Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3 press conference video LIVE NOWby MMA Fighting Newswire on June 15, 2021 at 7:58 pm
Photo by MB Media/Getty ImagesTyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will face off again for the media before their rematch on July 24, and MMA Fighting will have live video of the press conference. You can watch a live stream of the event above. Fury and Wilder are expected to meet on July 24 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Fury captured the WBC and vacant The Ring titles with a seventh-round TKO. A clause in his contract set up an automatic rematch with Wilder, who suffered the first loss of his […]
- Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque added to UFC 265 lineupby Mike Bohn on June 15, 2021 at 7:10 pm
Michael Chiesa and Vicente Luque will battle to extend their winning streaks at UFC 265 in August.
- Julio Cezar Chavez Jr. unsurprised by Anderson Silva matchup: ‘UFC fighters come to boxing because they have better paydays’by Danny Segura on June 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Julio Cezar Chavez Jr. is not surprised to see former UFC champion Anderson Silva step in the boxing world.
- Zombie ‘Can’t Take Damage’ From ‘Dynamite’ Danby Jesse Holland on June 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Photo by Mike Roach/Zuffa LLCLongtime featherweight contender Chan Sung Jung will look to keep his place in the featherweight Top 5 when he collides with No. 8-ranked Dan Ige in the UFC Vegas 29 main event, scheduled for Sat., June 19, 2021 inside APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada. Unfortunately for “The Korean Zombie,” Ige has other plans. “I see his durability and his toughness, but you can take damage from certain guys, he can’t take damage from me,” Ige told Just Scrap Radio. “The way I […]
- Crooklyn’s Corner 12: John Nash talks Diaz star power, Moreno, Ali Act, unionsby Stephie Haynes on June 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
June M. WilliamsEpisode 12 discussion: John Nash stops in to talk about UFC contracts, Diaz star power, Brandon Moreno, Ali Act, unions Welcome to Crooklyn’s Corner, the podcast that’s basically a hodgepodge of topics focused on the combat sports and entertainment community. The show will feature special interviews, fantasy matchmaking/analysis and whatever else we can come up with to keep our listeners steeped in fresh and engaging content. The show is hosted by Stephie Haynes and airs […]
- Teofimo Lopez tests positive for COVID-19, Triller PPV pushed back to Augustby Mookie Alexander on June 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Teofimo Lopez tested positive for coronavirus. | Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images for TrillerLopez was scheduled to defend his lightweight titles against George Kambosos Jr. Saturday’s busy boxing schedule just got a little less busy. Triller CEO Ryan Kavanagh told The Athletic’s Mike Coppinger that lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez (16-0, 12 KOs) tested positive for COVID-19, postponing his title defense versus George Kamboso Jr (19-0, 10 KOs) from June 19th to August 14th. It’s worth […]
- Dana White Responds To Ngannou’s Demand To Fight Jones Nextby Clyde Aidoo on June 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Dana White has completely dismissed Francis Ngannou’s recent remarks regarding his preferred next opponent. In a recent interview with TMZ Sports, new UFC Heavyweight Champion Francis Ngannou was asked who he would like to fight next. His answer of “Jon Jones” was expected, as that has been his response whenever asked a variation of that Continue Reading Dana White Responds To Ngannou’s Demand To Fight Jones Next at MMA News.
- Claressa Shields Plans To Fight Again In 2-3 Monthsby Harvey Leonard on June 15, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Boxing champion-turned-MMA prospect Claressa Shields says she wants to enter the cage for the second time in the next two to three months. “T-Rex” made her MMA debut in style at PFL 4 last week. Shields forced a stoppage against Brittney Elkin with some vicious shots just under two minutes into the third-round. As a Continue Reading Claressa Shields Plans To Fight Again In 2-3 Months at MMA News.
- Spinning Back Clique: Adesanya’s greatness, Leon Edwards’ next move, Claressa Shields’ debut and moreby MMA Junkie Staff on June 15, 2021 at 6:10 pm
Check out the latest edition of “Spinning Back Clique,” giving a quick spin on Adesanya’s greatness, Claressa Shields’ MMA debut, and more.
- Report: Luque vs. Chiesa targeted for UFC 265by Harry Davies on June 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Michael Chiesa after defeating Neil Magny in January 2021 | Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCVincente Luque and Michael Chiesa are expected to meet at UFC 265 this August. A fight between two top welterweight contenders is in the works for UFC 265, as Michael Chiesa is set to meet Vincente Luque. Cageside Press first reported the matchup, though the UFC is yet to confirm the fight. Luque currently sits at #5 in the welterweight rankings, whilst Chiesa is just behind him at #6. Luque (20-7-1) is […]
- Tim Means vs. Danny Roberts pulled from UFC Vegas 29 cardby Damon Martin on June 15, 2021 at 5:47 pm
Tim Means | Esther Lin, MMA FightingA welterweight fight pitting Tim Means against Danny Roberts has been pulled from the UFC Vegas 29 card scheduled to take place this Saturday at UFC APEX in Las Vegas. UFC officials confirmed the news to MMA Fighting on Tuesday. At this time there’s no word why the matchup was scrapped from this weekend’s card but it has been removed from the lineup after originally being scheduled to take place on the main card. It’s expected that Means will get a new […]
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Targeted For UFC 266by Cole Shelton on June 15, 2021 at 5:37 pm
A pivotal heavyweight bout between Curtis Blaydes and Jairzinho Rozenstruik is targeted to take place at UFC 266. According to MMAFighting, Blaydes and Rozenstruik have verbally agreed to face one another on September 25 at UFC 266 at a location TBD. Contracts have not been signed as of yet. Curtis Blaydes (14-3) is coming off Continue Reading Curtis Blaydes vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Targeted For UFC 266 at MMA News.
- Trollkanovski Rains On Pee-Cityby Jesse Holland on June 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
https://www.instagram.com/alexvolkanovskiAlex Volkanovski looking to replace Tom Lawlor as the mayor of Urine Nation. UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski is coaching against top 145-pound contender Brian Ortega on season 29 of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) and is expected to face “T-City” with the strap on the line at some point later this year. Just don’t expect any butt slaps or bro hugs. Volkanovski has been rather vocal about his disdain for “fake” Ortega, which may […]
- Bellator 263 adds Mads Burnell vs. Emmanuel Sanchezby Nolan King on June 15, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Featherweight contenders will collide July 31.
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik added to UFC 266by Mike Bohn on June 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
A matchup of heavyweight contenders will go down in September when Curtis Blaydes meets Jairzinho Rozenstruik at UFC 266.
- Paulo Costa interested in comeback fight against ‘moron’ Marvin Vettoriby Lewis Mckeever on June 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Paulo Costa prepares to take on Israel Adesanya in the UFC 253 main event at the Flash Forum in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. | Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLCPaulo Costa is game to fight Marvin Vettori. Paulo Costa appears to have settled his differences with the UFC and would like a comeback fight against top-five middleweight Marvin Vettori, who called out ‘Borrachinha’ following his decision loss to Israel Adesanya at UFC 263 this past weekend. I could fight this Moron if he show to […]
- Lauren Murphy happy with Joanne Calderwood win, but ‘cried about’ not getting finishby Alexander K. Lee on June 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Lauren Murphy picked up another key victory on her path to a title shot on Saturday, but she wishes the result could have been more conclusive. In a bout that likely determined the next challenger for flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko, Murphy picked up a split decision win over Joanne Calderwood at UFC 263, which took place at Gila River Arena in Glendale Ariz. The first and third rounds of the bout were competitive standup frames, while Murphy won the most convincing round in the second […]
- Thiago Santos vs. Johnny Walker pushed back a week, now headlines Oct. 2 UFC eventby Guilherme Cruz on June 15, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Thiago Santos | Esther Lin, MMA FightingThiago Santos and Johnny Walker will still meet in a five-round UFC main event, but at a later date. The Brazilian light heavyweight duo was originally scheduled to headline a Fight Night show on Sept. 25, but the bout has been pushed back to Oct. 2, multiple people with knowledge of the change told MMA Fighting. The switch comes after UFC’s recent change of plans for several events that month. The final Saturday of September will now hold the UFC 266 […]
- Dhiego Lima ready for Matt Brown: ‘He’ll bring the heat, but I’m not backing down’by Farah Hannoun on June 15, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Dhiego Lima is thinks the stylistic matchup with Matt Brown will undoubtedly deliver.
- Blaydes Draws ‘Bigi Boy’ For UFC 266by Jesse Holland on June 15, 2021 at 4:13 pm
Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesUltimate Fighting Championship (UFC) recently secured verbal agreements for a titanic tilt between Top 10 heavyweight hurters Curtis Blaydes and Jairzinho Rozenstruik, who are expected to collide at the UFC 266 pay-per-view (PPV) event in September. That’s according to MMA Fighting. Blaydes (14-3, 1 NC) is hoping to rebound from his second-round knockout loss to Derrick Lewis back in February. Getting stomped by “The Black Beast” […]
- Marlon Moraes vs. Merab Dvalishvili targeted for UFC 266 on Sept. 25by Farah Hannoun on June 15, 2021 at 4:03 pm
Merab Dvalishvili will get the matchup he was hoping for when he faces Marlon Moraes at UFC 266.
- Video: UFC 264 ‘The Trilogy’ trailerby Tim Bissell on June 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor square off before UFC 257. | Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCCheck out the latest hype video for Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor 3. The saga of Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor’s rivalry will likely come to an end this summer when the pair meet for a trilogy fight at UFC 264 on July 10. The American and the Irishman are currently knotted at 1-1 with McGregor winning their first encounter back in 2014 and Poirier getting his arm raised this January. Both […]
- Demian Maia Calls Out Nate Diaz For “Last MMA Bout”by Harvey Leonard on June 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Demian Maia says he wants one more fight in the UFC and would be “honored” to face Nate Diaz to close out his career. The Brazilian grappler returned to the Octagon last weekend at UFC 263. After going three rounds with Belal Muhammad, Maia fell to a unanimous decision loss. But despite Saturday’s fight signaling Continue Reading Demian Maia Calls Out Nate Diaz For “Last MMA Bout” at MMA News.
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik in the works for UFC 266 in Septemberby Damon Martin on June 15, 2021 at 3:22 pm
Esther Lin, MMA FightingCurtis Blaydes and Jairzinho Rozenstruk have agreed to a fight with the heavyweights currently targeted to clash at the upcoming UFC 266 card on Sept. 25. Multiple sources confirmed the matchup to MMA Fighting on Tuesday with verbal agreements in place, although no contracts have been signed at this time. UFC 266 is scheduled for Sept. 25 with a pair of title fights at the top of the card with light heavyweight king Jan Blachowicz facing off with Glover Teixeira while […]
- Latest UFC Vegas 35 Fight Card, ESPN Lineupby Jesse Holland on June 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Jason Silva-USA TODAY SportsWith Paulo Costa taking himself out of contention, bitter about his current pay rate, longtime middleweight contender Kelvin Gastelum will step up and throw hands with 185-pound bruiser Jared Cannonier for a spot in the increasingly-crowded division title chase. Event: UFC Vegas 35: “Cannonier vs. Gastelum”Date: Sat., Aug. 21, 2021Location: APEX in Las Vegas, NevadaBroadcast: ESPN/ESPN+ (7 p.m. ET | 10 p.m. ET) UFC Vegas 35 Main Event On ESPN/ESPN+: 185 lbs.: […]
- UFC free fight: Chan Sung Jung batters Frankie Edgar in first roundby Farah Hannoun on June 15, 2021 at 3:20 pm
Ahead of his main event clash with Dan Ige, relive Chan Sung Jung’s finish of Frankie Edgar at UFC Fight Night 165.
- Damonte Robinson wants to remain active for the rest of the year following XFC 44 winby Mick Hammond on June 15, 2021 at 3:14 pm
Following nearly a year and a half layoff, lightweight Damonte Robinson was eager to return to fighting and continue the winning streak he had put together prior to the onset of the coronavirus pandemic. Facing Tom O’Connor at XFC 44 in May, Robinson was able to shake off 16 months of non-competition to secure a unanimous decision victory, and extend his current winning streak to three in a row. “It was a tough fight,” Robinson told MMAWeekly.com. “(O’Connor is) stronger than I […]
- UFC flyweight Rogerio Bontorin tests positive for diureticby Guilherme Cruz on June 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Rogerio Bontorin missed weight for a short-notice bantamweight bout at UFC 262. | Troy Taormina-USA TODAY SportsRogerio Bontorin tested positive for a diuretic and will be forced to stay on the sidelines for some time, MMA Fighting has confirmed following a report from Combate. According to the report, the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) found hydrochlorothiazide, a banned diuretic, in an out-of-competition sample from early May. A source on Bontorin’s team said they are working to […]
- Edwards’ win over Diaz says more about our biases than his performanceby David Castillo on June 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Leon Edwards gets his hand raised after his win over Nate Diaz at UFC 263. | Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCFor some observers, Leon Edwards caught a break against Nate Diaz at UFC 263. No. He simply got caught. Leon Edwards defeated Nate Diaz by unanimous decision on June 12, 2021 in Glendale, Arizona at UFC 263. Anything wrong with that sentence? Of course not. Not even Nate’s biggest fans are making a case that Nate might have actually won. But the last minute of the fight was a big […]
- Paul Craig Apologizes To Bettors For TKO Instead Of Submission Winby Doug Murray on June 15, 2021 at 2:50 pm
After his gruesome finish of Jamahal Hill in the curtain opener at UFC 263, Paul Craig is apologizing to bettors who thought he would win by submission. At UFC 263 last Saturday, Craig secured an amazing win and while usually he wins by submission, this time it was deemed a TKO. His opponent, Hill, came Continue Reading Paul Craig Apologizes To Bettors For TKO Instead Of Submission Win at MMA News.
- Leon Edwards Vs Jorge Masvidal?!?by Jesse Holland on June 15, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesBookies have released betting odds on Leon Edwards next opponent, with longtime nemesis Jorge Masvidal and UFC champion Kamaru Usman leading the pack. UFC welterweight contender Leon Edwards, fresh off his unanimous decision victory over Nate Diaz at UFC 263, has done more than enough to earn a 170-pound title shot, thanks to nine straight wins (and one “No Contest”) dating back to late 2015. But the promotion wants reigning division […]
- Kelvin Gastelum: Robert Whittaker has a ‘real chance’ of dethroning Israel Adesanyaby Farah Hannoun on June 15, 2021 at 2:30 pm
After going five rounds with both men, Kelvin Gastelum thinks Robert Whittaker has the tools to beat Israel Adesanya.
- Eryk Anders Unsatisfied With UFC 263 Win, Wants Ed Herman Nextby Doug Murray on June 15, 2021 at 2:09 pm
After his rematch with Darren Stewart at UFC 263, Eryk Anders took home the victory but wasn’t thrilled about it. On Saturday night, Anders and Stewart would meet in a rematch after their initial fight ended in an illegal knee that triggered a No-Contest result. While Anders nearly got the finish in their first fight, Continue Reading Eryk Anders Unsatisfied With UFC 263 Win, Wants Ed Herman Next at MMA News.
- Video: What the Heck, Episode 63: Colby Covington, Lauren Murphy, Terrance McKinney and Eryk Andersby Mike Heck on June 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
On this week’s episode of What the Heck, MMA Fighting’s Mike Heck speaks with UFC welterweight Colby Covington (7:24) to give an update on the negotiations for the rematch with Kamaru Usman, discusses when and where the fight could happen, Leon Edwards’ win at UFC 263 against Nate Diaz and why he believes he won’t get a title shot anytime soon, Stephen Thompson wanting to get back to a championship opportunity, Tyron Woodley boxing Jake Paul, and teammate Miguel Baeza’s ceiling. UFC […]
- Covington Claims Edwards Isn’t Close To Title Shot After Win Over “Journeyman”by Harvey Leonard on June 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
UFC welterweight Colby Covington says Leon Edwards isn’t close to a title opportunity after his win over Nate Diaz at UFC 263. Edwards recorded a unanimous decision victory over Diaz in a five-round fight at last weekend’s pay-per-view. Despite nearly being finished in the final minute, “Rocky” dominated the Stockton native for the majority of Continue Reading Covington Claims Edwards Isn’t Close To Title Shot After Win Over “Journeyman” at MMA News.
- Deiveson Figueiredo mulling bantamweight move after losing flyweight title at UFC 263by Anton Tabuena on June 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Photo by Mike Roach/Zuffa LLCDeiveson Figueiredo has had really though weigh cuts. Could Deiveson Figueiredo move up and pursue a second title in another division? “Deus da Guerra” has repeatedly struggled making 125 lbs, and while he did make weight for UFC 263, it was a rough cut and he eventually lost his title to Brandon Moreno. “I always have a problem making weight, brother, and it happened the same thing this time,” Figueiredo told the Brazilian media (via MMA Fighting). “I […]
- On first winning streak in five years, Steven Peterson wants ‘loudmouth’ Nate Landwehrby Matt Erickson on June 15, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Take a look inside Steven Peterson’s win over Chase Hooper at UFC 263 in Glendale, Ariz.
- Costa Responds To ‘Moron’ Vettoriby Jesse Holland on June 15, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesMarvin Vettori and Paulo Costa, separated by just one spot in the 185-pound rankings, are both coming off losses to reigning middleweight champion Israel Adesanya, which is why it makes sense to have “The Italian Dream” face off against “The Eraser.” The winner gets to stay alive in the division title chase. “I like to really destroy this drunk guy who can’t stay off drinking,” Vettori said after his UFC 263 loss to […]
- Justin Gaethje Shuts Down Retirement Rumorsby Doug Murray on June 15, 2021 at 1:28 pm
After a rumor spread on social media that Justin Gaethje was possibly retiring, the former title challenger shut that down right quick. Fans last saw Gaethje perform in the biggest fight of his life when he took on the unbeaten former champion Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 254. Without a doubt, many believed Gaethje to have Continue Reading Justin Gaethje Shuts Down Retirement Rumors at MMA News.
- Check out the UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 official trailer | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 15, 2021 at 1:12 pm
The final chapter in the trilogy between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor will be written on Saturday, July 10, as the lightweight superstars settle the score in the main event of UFC 264 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. After Ireland’s McGregor defeated Poirier in 2014, Louisiana’s “Diamond” evened the score in January, setting up the most highly anticipated rubber match in UFC history between former champions determined to be the one leaving this trilogy victorious. Nate Diaz […]
- Colby Covington: Kamaru Usman hopes ‘alien invasion happens’ to avoid title rematchby Steven Marrocco on June 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Esther Lin, MMA FightingColby Covington said his side of a deal to rematch current undisputed champ Kamaru Usman is done. It’s a deal Covington negotiated directly with UFC President Dana White and Chief Business Officer Hunter Campbell, he said, because he doesn’t want to give a percentage to “sleazeball, slimeball managers that just take a percentage and don’t do anything for you.” Covington said the promotion hopes to book the title rematch in August or September. He hopes to take […]
- Julio Cesar Chavez applauds Brandon Moreno’s historic UFC title win: ‘It gave me a lot of joy’by Danny Segura on June 15, 2021 at 12:50 pm
A Mexican boxing legend reacts to Brandon Moreno’s historic title win at UFC 263.
- Dana White Addresses Possibility Of Working With RIZIN Promotionby Doug Murray on June 15, 2021 at 12:33 pm
After being asked about working with the RIZIN promotion, UFC president Dana White was not completely dismissive of the idea. Following the amazing UFC 263 card in Glendale Arizona in front of a packed crowd, the UFC boss contemplated the option of working with a different promotion again. According to the UFC boss, there is Continue Reading Dana White Addresses Possibility Of Working With RIZIN Promotion at MMA News.
- Look inside Tyron Woodley’s training camp for Jake Paul boxing match | Video (Ep. 1)by MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 15, 2021 at 12:19 pm
Former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley will box YouTube star and actor turned professional boxer Jake Paul on Aug. 28. As he prepares to face Paul, Woodley allows views to go inside his “Champ Camp.” Woodley last fought mixed martial arts in March, losing to Vicente Luque by submission in the UFC 260 co-main event. He’s on a four-fight losing streak and hasn’t tasted victory inside the cage since September 2018. He plans to change that when he steps into the ring in August. […]
- Despite Eryk Anders rating his win over Stewart ‘lackluster,’ he thinks he was close to a bonusby Matt Erickson on June 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Take a look inside Eryk Anders’ win over Darren Stewart at UFC 263 in Glendale, Ariz.
- Tyson Nam says he has the tricks and tools to beat Tagir Ulanbekov at UFC Vegas 29by Mick Hammond on June 15, 2021 at 11:33 am
UFC flyweight Tyson Nam just can’t seem to catch a break when it comes to the judges. For the third time in his UFC career Nam has come out on the losing end of a decision, this time to Matt Schnell at Fight Night this past January. Looking back on the split-decision loss to Schnell, Nam can see both the things he did well and the things he didn’t accomplish in the bout. “I thought I did enough to edge out a victory, but my track record always says that for some odd reason I don’t […]
- Marlon Moraes vs. Merab Dvalishvili in the Works for UFC 266by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 15, 2021 at 9:41 am
A bantamweight showdown pitting Marlon Moraes against Merab Dvalishvili has been targeted for UFC 266.
- Brad Riddell Says He’s ‘Really Not Fun to Fight,’ Wants Gregor Gillespie Bout Rebookedby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 15, 2021 at 9:32 am
Brad Riddell showcased his mettle at UFC 263.
- Deiveson Figueiredo, Management Seek Immediate Trilogy with Brandon Morenoby firstname.lastname@example.org (Marcelo Alonso) on June 15, 2021 at 8:47 am
If he gets his way, Deiveson Figueiredo will have a third meeting with Brandon Moreno in the near future.
- Dana White confirms Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather pay-per-view numbersby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 15, 2021 at 5:24 am
UFC president Dana White was critical of the numbers generated by Triller Fight Club events featuring Jake Paul, but confirmed that the Showtime Sports promoted exhibition bout between Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul did substantial numbers. During the UFC 263 post-fight press conference on Saturday, White said, “Jake didn’t do a million (buys). His brother did a million. He and Floyd did a million. “The last time we had a press conference I told you all the Triller stuff was a bunch […]
- Video: Brandon Moreno’s Gym Celebrates Flyweight Championship Victoryby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 15, 2021 at 4:24 am
Brandon Moreno’s championship triumph set off a raucous celebration at his home gym in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Midnight Mania! Figueiredo To Bantamweight?by Andrew Richardson on June 15, 2021 at 4:00 am
Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCBringing you the weird and wild from the world of MMA each and every weeknight! Welcome to Midnight Mania! Deiveson Figueiredo is at a major crossroads. The former Flyweight kingpin captured and twice defended the Flyweight crown in 2020, but he was just handed a pretty substantial ass-kicking in his rematch with Brandon Moreno (HIGHLIGHTS!). Without taking anything away from “The Assassin Baby’s” clear improvement and excellent performance, it was also […]
- Bellator 260 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social mediaby Mike Bohn on June 15, 2021 at 2:50 am
See how the Bellator 260 winners and losers reacted on social media outlets such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- UFC 263 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social mediaby Mike Bohn on June 15, 2021 at 1:50 am
See how the UFC 263 winners and losers reacted on social media outlets such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Movsar Evloev targets names like Allen, Emmett, Kattar after UFC 263 – and if not, Dana Whiteby Matt Erickson on June 15, 2021 at 1:00 am
Take a look inside Movsar Evloev’s win over Hakeem Dawodu at UFC 263 in Glendale, Ariz.
- ‘Star of the night’: Scott Coker marvels at Aaron Pico’s growth after Bellator 260 winby Farah Hannoun on June 15, 2021 at 12:10 am
Aaron Pico is ready take on top contenders again, and Bellator president Scott Coker finds it hard to disagree with him.
- Marvin Vettori Disputes UFC 263 Main Event Scoring, Targets Paulo Costa Nextby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 14, 2021 at 11:57 pm
While virtually any observer who witnessed the UFC 263 headliner would have given the nod to Israel Adesanya without any question, Marvin Vettori has remained in denial about the final verdict.
- Tecia Torres-Angela Hill Rematch Slated for UFC 265 on Aug. 7by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 14, 2021 at 11:33 pm
A strawweight rematch between Tecia Torres and Angela Hill has been booked for UFC 265.
- Magomed Magomedov vs. Raufeon Stots in the works for Bellator 263by Nolan King on June 14, 2021 at 11:20 pm
At the top of the bantamweight rankings, the winner could earn a title shot.
- Nate Diaz Receives High Praise from Dana White, Wants to Fight Again in 3-4 Monthsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 14, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Nate Diaz didn’t win at UFC 263, but he nonetheless authored the most talk-about moment of his five-round clash with Leon Edwards on Saturday night.
- Bellator 260 winner Alex Polizzi pleasantly surprised Gustavo Trujillo engaged him in the grapplingby Farah Hannoun on June 14, 2021 at 10:30 pm
Usually the one to initiate takedowns, Alex Polizzi did not expect Gustavo Trujillo to want to grapple with him.
- Pannie Kianzad hoping for Raquel Pennington booking after UFC 263 winby Matt Erickson on June 14, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Take a look inside the fight Pannie Kianzad’s win over Alexis Davis at UFC 263 in Glendale, Ariz.
- Andre Fili vs. Daniel Pineda Added to UFC Fight Night 190 on June 26by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 14, 2021 at 8:02 am
A featherweight clash pitting Andre Fili against Daniel Pineda has been added to the UFC Fight Night 190 lineup.
- Nate Diaz wants to fight again in three or four monthsby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 14, 2021 at 7:57 am
Nate Diaz lost to Leon Edwards at UFC 263 on Saturday, but made it dramatic in the final round. With UFC 263 behind him, Diaz want to fight again in there or four months. The Ultimate Fighter Season 5 winner would have liked to be back in action sooner but received a cut during the fight with the no. 3 ranked welterweight contender that’s going to need time to heal. “I want to fight in three or four months. I’m ready to hop back in there,” Diaz said during the UFC 263 Post-fight […]
- Dana White on Demian Maia’s UFC Tenure: ‘That’s Probably It’by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 14, 2021 at 6:21 am
Demian Maia may have fought his final bout in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- After Surviving ‘Wild Minute’ Against Nate Diaz, Leon Edwards Demands Title Shot Nextby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 14, 2021 at 5:11 am
Leon Edwards was well on his way to an uneventful, lopsided win against Nate Diaz at UFC 263 before the Stockton, Calif., native offered one final salvo in the fifth frame.
- Moreno Says He Knew He’d Win Title After Figueiredo Pushed Him at Press Conferenceby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 14, 2021 at 4:10 am
According to Brandon Moreno, there was just something different in the lead-up to his rematch with Deiveson Figueiredo at UFC 263.
- Israel Adesanya Was in ‘Cruise Control’ vs. Marvin Vettori: ‘I Was Not Threatened At All’by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 14, 2021 at 3:38 am
If it seemed like it was almost too easy for Israel Adesanya at UFC 263, well, that’s because it probably was.
- UFC 262 highlights & recap: Brandon Moreno subs Deiveson Figueiredo to take beltby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 13, 2021 at 11:13 pm
Watch the UFC 262 highlights and recap from the flyweight championship bout between Deveison Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno from Saturday’s event at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. Moreno took the belt in this immediate rematch. (Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube) UFC 263 Bonuses: Brandon Moreno earns an extra $50,000 for finishing Deiveson Figueiredo
- Roberto ‘Satoshi’ Submits Tofiq Musayev, Claims Vacant Lightweight Crown at Rizin 28by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 13, 2021 at 10:24 pm
Roberto de Souza can now call himself Rizin Fighting Federation’s inaugural lightweight king.
- UFC 262 highlights & recap: Israel Adesanya maintains iron grip on middleweight titleby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 13, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Watch the UFC 262 highlights and recap from the middleweight championship bout between champion Israel Adesanya and Marvin Vettori from Saturday’s event at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. Adesanya maintained his iron-clad grip on the title. (Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube) UFC 263 Bonuses: Brandon Moreno earns an extra $50,000 for finishing Deiveson Figueiredo
- UFC 262 highlights & recap: Leon Edwards routs Nate Diazby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 13, 2021 at 6:49 pm
Watch the UFC 262 highlights and recap from the five-round welterweight feature bout between Leon Edwards and Nate Diaz from Saturday’s event at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. (Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube) UFC 263 Bonuses: Brandon Moreno earns an extra $50,000 for finishing Deiveson Figueiredo
- Brandon Moreno: How I beat the champ | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 13, 2021 at 6:08 pm
Hear what newly crowned champ Brandon Moreno had to say after defeating Deiveson Figueiredo and becoming the first Mexican-born UFC champion. Moreno defeated Figueiredo by submission midway through the third round of the UFC 263 co-main event at Gila Rivera Arena in Glendale, Ariz. on Saturday. Nate and Nick Diaz smoke a blunt at UFC 263 Post-fight Press Conference | Video (Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
- UFC 263 Bonuses: Moreno, Craig, Riddell, Dober Receive $50K Checksby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 13, 2021 at 1:04 pm
Brandon Moreno has championship gold and a little something extra for his bank account.
- Nate and Nick Diaz smoke a blunt at UFC 263 Post-fight Press Conference | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 13, 2021 at 7:49 am
Nate Diaz appeared at the UFC 263 Post-Fight Press Conference on Saturday following his decision loss to Leon Edwards and shared a blunt with his brother Nick. Diaz discussed when he’d like to fight again, the loss to Edwards, his brother Nick’s fighting future while smoking marijuana. UFC 263 Bonuses: Brandon Moreno earns an extra $50,000 for finishing Deiveson Figueiredo (Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
- UFC 263 Bonuses: Brandon Moreno earns an extra $50,000 for finishing Deiveson Figueiredoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 13, 2021 at 7:35 am
UFC president Dana White announced the recipients of the fighter bonuses stemming from Saturday’s UFC 263 during the event’s post-fight press conference. Brandon Moreno, Paul Craig, Brad Riddell, and Drew Dober earned the performance-based bonuses. Fight of the Night honors went to the lightweight bout between Dober and Riddell in the featured fight on the preliminary card. Riddell defeated Dober by unanimous decision in a back and forth battle. Moreno dethroned flyweight champion […]
- Israel Adesanya Confounds Marvin Vettori, Retains Middleweight Crown in UFC 263 Headlinerby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 13, 2021 at 6:57 am
Israel Adesanya made sure there would be no dissenting scorecards in his rematch with Marvin Vettori.
- UFC 263 ‘Adesanya vs. Vettori 2’ Play-by-Play, Results & Round Scoringby email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on June 13, 2021 at 6:57 am
Sherdog’s live UFC 263 coverage will begin Saturday at 6 p.m. ET.
- UFC 263 Prelims: Brad Riddell Wins Slugfest Against Drew Doberby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 13, 2021 at 6:57 am
Brad Riddell had to walk through heavy artillery to earn the biggest victory in his Ultimate Fighting Championship career to date.
- UFC 263 Main Card Results: Israel Adesanya retains middleweight title with decision victory over Marvin Vettoriby Hunter Brownstein on June 13, 2021 at 5:37 am
UFC 263 results: Israel Adesanya gets unanimous decision victory over Marvin Vettori to retain middleweight title Israel Adesanya is back. After a fight week of palpable animosity, the bitter rivalry and rematch between Israel Adesanya and Marvin Vettori ended with a unanimous decision victory and another middleweight title defense for ‘Stylebender’ in the main event of UFC 263. Adesanya had the edge in striking throughout the entire fight despite Vettori’s refusal to give in in the […]
- UFC 263 live results: Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettoriby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 6:29 pm
(Click on the fight below and then scroll down to see in-fight live stats and full results, courtesy of Fight Analytics. Full UFC 263 live results from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona are scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on Saturday, June 12, on MMAWeekly.com.) UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori schedule UFC 263 main card start time: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+ Pay-Per-ViewUFC 263 prelims start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPNUFC 263 early prelims start time: […]
- Look back at Israel Adesanya’s UFC debut win | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 5:45 pm
UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya made his octagon debut against Rob Wilkinson at UFC 221 in February 2018. In his second fight, he defeated Marvin Vettori by split decision. Adesanya and Vettori rematch in the UFC 263 main event at Gila Rivera Arena in Glendale, Ariz. on Saturday with the 185-pound championship on the line. Look back at ” Adesanya and Vettori rematch in the UFC 263 main event at Gila Rivera Arena in Glendale, Ariz. on Saturday with the 185-pound championship […]
- Relive Leon Edward’s 8-fight UFC winning streak | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 4:25 pm
No. 3 ranked welterweight contender Leon Edwards enters his UFC 263 fight on Saturday with Nate Diaz coming off a No Contest. He was riding an eight-fight winning streak prior to an accidental eye poke rendering Belal Muhammad unable to continue back in March. Take a look back at Edward’s impressing winning steak. He plans to start a new one in his five-round bout against Diaz at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. UFC 263 Weigh-Ins: Nate Diaz vs Leon Edwards | Video […]
- Look back at Deiveson Figueiredo’s Rise to UFC featherweight champion | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 3:33 pm
The UFC flyweight champion has established himself as the top fighter in the division after an impressive 2020. Deiveson Figueiredo looks to build on his championship reign in his rematch with Brandon Moreno at UFC 263. UFC 263 is headlined by a rematch between middleweight champion Israel Adesanya and no. 3 ranked contender Marvin Vettori. The fight card also features a welterweight bout between no. 3 ranked Leon Edwards and fan favorite Nate Diaz. UFC 263 Weigh-Ins: Nate Diaz vs Leon […]
- Look back at the rise of Brandon Moreno in the UFC featherweight division | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 3:04 pm
UFC flyweight Brandon Moreno has stayed resilient during his UFC journey and battled back from some losses to rise and become the No. 1 contender in the division. Moreno fought champion Deiveson Figueiredo to a majority draw at UFC 256 in December and the two will run it back on Saturday in the UFC 263 co-main event. UFC 263 is headlined by a middleweight title bout between champion Israel Adesanya and no. 3 ranked Marvin Vettori. The bout is also a rematch. Adesanya defeated Vettori […]
- UFC 263 Countdown | Full Episodeby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 2:20 pm
UFC 263 Countdown previews two captivating rematches, as middleweight champ Israel Adesanya battles Marvin Vettori, and flyweight king Deiveson Figueiredo faces Brandon Moreno. Plus, Leon Edwards and Nate Diaz meet in a five-round welterweight bout. UFC 263 is on Saturday, June 12. UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori 2 takes place at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz. It’s will be the second time the fight promotion has hosted an event in Glendale with the first being in April 2018. That fight […]
- Take a look back at every UFC middleweight champion | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 12:36 pm
Eleven men hailing from six different countries have held the undisputed UFC middleweight belt since its introduction at UFC 33 in 2001. One man, Anderson Silva, held the title for over six years from 2007-2013 and was the first champion to defend a belt 10 times. Look back at all the middleweight champions from Dave Menne to Israel Adesanya. UFC 263 Ceremonial Weigh-ins: The Fighter Face-offs | Video (Courtesy of UFC)
- Check out the UFC 263 Cold Open | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 7:57 am
Ron Perlman gets the UFC 263 show started on Saturday night with a preview of a stacked fight card featuring two title fight rematches and the return of Nate Diaz. Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya faces Marvin Vettori, Deiveson Figueiredo faces Brandon Moreno and Leon Edwards takes on Nate Diaz. UFC 263 Ceremonial Weigh-ins: The Fighter Face-offs | Video (Courtesy of UFC)
- UFC 263 Weigh-in Results: Two Title Fights Official; Steven Peterson Heavyby email@example.com (Tyler Treese) on June 12, 2021 at 6:57 am
Crisis averted, as all four involved in the upcoming Ultimate Fighting Championship title fights have made weight.
- Undefeated Yaroslav Amosov, Now 26-0, Deposes Douglas Lima in Bellator 260 Main Eventby firstname.lastname@example.org (Brian Knapp) on June 12, 2021 at 6:57 am
Ukraine has its first major mixed martial arts champion: Yaroslav Amosov.
- Jessica Correa Delboni Earns Atomweight Title Shot at Invicta FC Phoenix Series 4by email@example.com (Tyler Treese) on June 12, 2021 at 6:57 am
Jessica Correa Delboni has earned a shot at the Invicta Fighting Championships atomweight champion Alesha Zappitella.
- Boxing Champ Claressa Shields Shrugs Off Early Struggles, Buries Brittney Elkin in MMA Debutby firstname.lastname@example.org (Brian Knapp) on June 12, 2021 at 6:57 am
There were expected miscues and missteps, but three-division boxing champion Claressa Shields made a successful crossover to mixed martial arts under the Professional Fighters League flag.
- Mongkolpetch Petchyindee Academy Overcomes Elias Mahmoudi Atop One: Full Blast 2by email@example.com (Tudor Leonte) on June 12, 2021 at 6:57 am
One Championship aired the second part of its “Full Blast” series on Friday, composed of pre-recorded fights from previous months.
- Rizin 28 Weigh-in Results: All Fighters Hit Contracted Marksby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 12, 2021 at 6:40 am
The Rizin 28 card is now official, as all fighters slated to compete made weight without issue ahead of Sunday’s card.
- Invicta FC: Phoenix Tournament: Atomweights – Event Replayby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 6:39 am
The event featured a one-night, eight-woman tournament to determine the next atomweight contender. The event aired on AXS TV in the U.S., as well as live and free on YouTube. Invicta FC: Phoenix Tournament: Atomweights Event Replay (Courtesy of Invicta FC) Israel Adesanya and Marvin Vettori go ballistic at UFC 263 Press Conference Invicta FC: Phoenix Tournament: Atomweights Full Results Jéssica Delboni def. Lindsey VanZandt by Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 29-28, […]
- Amarsanaa Tsogookhuu defeats Ben Wilhelm at ONE: ‘Full Blast’ Part IIby JamesGoyder on June 12, 2021 at 6:18 am
Amarsanaa Tsogookhuu scored the second win of his ONE Championship career at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. The event was being broadcast for the first time on Friday night (local time) and the Mongolian became the first man to ever defeat Hawaii’s Ben Wilhelm. Coming into this fight at ONE: ‘Full Blast’ Part II there were two losses on Tsogookhuu’s record but they had come at the hands of Koji Takeda and Eduard Folayang. The 30 year old had relocated to Albuquerque in order to train […]
- Bellator 260 Results: Yaroslav Amosov defeats Douglas Lima to capture welterweight titleby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 6:07 am
Bellator 260 took place on Friday at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. and a new welterweight champion was crowned. Yaroslav Amosov dethroned Douglas Lima in the fight card’s main event to capture the welterweight title by a convincing unanimous decision. In the co-main event, no. 3 ranked welterweight contender Jason Jackson defeated no. 6 ranked Paul Daley by a one-sided unanimous decision. “I am happy because this is my life. It’s been a long time in training. It’s the […]
- Watch Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno fight to a majority draw | UFC 263 Free Fightby MMAWeekly.com Staff on June 12, 2021 at 1:01 am
UFC flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo and challenger Brandon Moreno fought to a thrilling majority draw in their first fight at UFC 256 in December. At UFC 263 on June 12th they look to settle the score. UFC 263 takes place at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz. and features two world title rematches. In the main event, middleweight champion Israel Adesanya faces Marvin Vettori a second time while featherweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno run it back in the […]
- PFL 4 2021 Play-by-Play, Results & Round Scoringby email@example.com (Ben Duffy) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Lev Pisarsky) on June 11, 2021 at 6:59 am
Sherdog’s live PFL 2021 4 coverage will begin at 7 p.m. ET.
- Bellator 260 Weigh-in Results: Title Fight Set, Porto vs. Joanne Nixedby email@example.com (Tyler Treese) on June 11, 2021 at 6:53 am
The Bellator MMA welterweight title will be on the line when champion Douglas Lima takes on Yaroslav Amosov in the main event of Bellator 260.
- One Championship Releases Upcoming Schedule Including ‘Road to One’ Europe Seriesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on June 11, 2021 at 6:53 am
The stage is set for the remainder of the year for One Championship.
- Invicta FC Phoenix Series 4 Weigh-in Results: Tourney Official After Everyone Makes Weightby email@example.com (Tyler Treese) on June 11, 2021 at 6:53 am
Invicta Fighting Championships’ latest one-night tournament is now official for Phoenix Series 4.
- Bellator 262 Gains Ronny Markes vs. Said Sowma at Heavyweightby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on June 11, 2021 at 6:50 am
Heavyweights will be on the menu for Bellator MMA’s July 16 event.
- Fabricio Werdum Explains Withdrawal From 2021 PFL Tournamentby email@example.com (Marcelo Alonso) on June 11, 2021 at 2:27 am
After some days of mystery, Fabricio Werdum went public with his decision to withdraw from the 2021 Professional Fighters League season.
- Jessica Andrade vs. Cynthia Calvillo Booked for UFC 266 in Septemberby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on June 11, 2021 at 1:49 am
A top-five Ultimate Fighting Championship flyweight pairing will join the promotion’s September pay-per-view offering.
- PFL 4 Weigh-in Results: Claressa Shields Official for Professional MMA Debutby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 10, 2021 at 8:07 am
Claressa Shields is ready to make her crossover into the mixed martial arts realm.
- UFC Fight Night 189 Medical Suspensions: Ilir Latifi Faces Possible 6-Month Layoffby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 10, 2021 at 3:49 am
Ilir Latifi’s first UFC victory at heavyweight might have come with a price.
- Manon Fiorot to Square Off Against Mayra Bueno Silva at UFC Event on Sept. 25by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 10, 2021 at 3:01 am
Manon Fiorot will meet Mayra Bueno Silva at a UFC event on Sept. 25.
- Two-Time Featherweight Champ Lance Palmer Moved from PFL 4 to PFL 6 on June 25by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 10, 2021 at 2:42 am
The PFL 4 card has taken another hit, as two-time champion Lance Palmer has been pulled from a scheduled matchup with Jesse Stirn.
- Deiveson Figueiredo Promises First-Round Finish Against Brandon Moreno at UFC 263by email@example.com (Marcelo Alonso) on June 10, 2021 at 1:54 am
After retaining the flyweight belt with a majority draw against Brandon Morena at UFC 256 this past December, Deiveson Figueiredo promises a different ending to their rematch in the UFC 263 co-main event on Saturday.
- Anthony Pettis Out of PFL 4 Due to Illness; Alex Martinez Now Faces Natan Schulteby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 9, 2021 at 11:15 pm
Anthony Pettis has pulled out of PFL 4 after getting sick at weigh-ins, which has led to a reshuffling of Thursday’s card.
- Nate Diaz Explains Why UFC 263 Was Ideal Time to Fight Againby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 9, 2021 at 10:45 pm
The last time the MMA world saw Nate Diaz, he was vying for the “BMF” belt against Jorge Masvidal at Madison Square Garden in November 2019.
- Julia Avila vs. Julija Stoliarenko Rescheduled for UFC Fight Night 190 on June 26by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 9, 2021 at 7:34 am
A bantamweight clash pitting Julia Avila against Julija Stoliarenko has been rebooked UFC Fight Night 190 on June 26.
- Dana White Changes Outlook on Nick Diaz Return: ‘It’s Looking Promising’by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 9, 2021 at 7:23 am
Dana White has been a consistent skeptic when it comes to the subject of a Nick Diaz UFC return.
- Car Accident Forces Frank Camacho Out of UFC 263; McKinney Steps in vs. Frevolaby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 9, 2021 at 3:53 am
A car accident has forced Frank Camacho out of a scheduled showdown against Matt Frevola at UFC 263 on Saturday.
- PFL 6 Gets Updated Heavyweight Card After Fabricio Werdum, Mohammed Usman Withdrawby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 9, 2021 at 2:40 am
The heavyweight portion of the card for PFL 6 has undergone some changes after Fabricio Werdum and Mohammed Usman have withdrawn from the event.
- PFL Heads to Florida for Trio of Playoff Events in Augustby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 8, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Professional Fighters League has a location and venue for its playoff events.
- After Recent UFC Release, Alistair Overeem Signs Multi-Fight Deal with Glory Kickboxingby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 8, 2021 at 10:33 pm
Alistair Overeem is returning to the kickboxing realm.
- Flyweights Liz Carmouche, Kana Watanabe to Co-Headline Bellator 261by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 8, 2021 at 10:08 pm
Liz Carmouche will lock horns with Kana Watanabe in a flyweight co-main event at Bellator 261.
- Dana White Responds to Paulo Costa’s Complaints About Fighter Payby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on June 8, 2021 at 9:03 am
Paulo Costa recently backed out of a proposed headlining bout with Jared Cannonier on Aug. 21, citing pay as the primary issue behind his refusal to sign a contract for the fight.
- Former UFC Title Challenger John Dodson Booked Against Cody Gibson at XMMA 2by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on June 8, 2021 at 5:51 am
Former UFC flyweight title challenger John Dodson will compete for the first time since August 2020 when he meets fellow Octagon veteran Cody Gibson at XMMA 2.