News Feed from the best MMA Sites
- Gerald Meerschaert to Face Newcomer Abusupiyan Magomedov at UFC Event on Dec. 18by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 20, 2021 at 11:43 pm
Gerald Meerschaert will welcome Abusupiyan Magomedov to the Octagon at an Ultimate Fighting Championship event on Dec. 18.
- Rickson Gracie: I Don’t Know If Kron Gracie Will Return to the UFCby email@example.com (Marcelo Alonso) on September 20, 2021 at 11:14 pm
The potential UFC return of Kron Gracie remains a mystery, even to his father.
- Photos: Dana White’s Contender Series 40 official weigh-ins and faceoffsby John Morgan on September 20, 2021 at 4:45 pm
Check out photos of fighters on the scale at the Dana White’s Contender Series 40 official weigh-ins, as well as their faceoffs, in Las Vegas. (Photos by John Morgan)
- Demetrious Johnson praises ‘legend’ Joseph Benavidez: ‘An amazing career’by Danny Segura on September 20, 2021 at 4:45 pm
Demetrious Johnson reacts to former opponent Joseph Benavidez’s retirement from MMA.
- Giga: Holloway ‘Easier Fight’ Than Volkanovskiby Jesse Holland on September 20, 2021 at 4:37 pm
Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesGiga Chikadze is confident … or cocky, depending on your perspective. The streaking featherweight contender, now ranked No. 8 at 145 pounds after running over Edson Barboza last August, believes his skill set is superior to both division champion Alex Volkanovski and former titleholder Max Holloway. But “Blessed” is likely to be the easier fight. “I think Max would be an even easier fight for me,” Chikadze told Submission […]
- Hooker gets U.S. visa approved, remains on UFC 266by Kristen King on September 20, 2021 at 4:13 pm
Dan Hooker during weigh-ins for UFC 257. | Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCGood news: The ‘Hangman’ will fight on Saturday. Dan Hooker has obtained his U.S. visa days before his fight against Nasrat Haqparast at UFC 266. The fight between Hooker and Haqparast was in jeopardy of being canceled as the ‘Hangman’ revealed his visa may not get approved in time because of the COVID-19 lockdown measures in New Zealand. He reached out to Kevin Covert, the charge d’affaires at the U.S. […]
- UFC 266 Countdown: Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphyby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 20, 2021 at 4:13 pm
UFC 266 Countdown previews flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko’s matchup with Lauren Murphy in the co-main event on Saturday, September 25. Shevchenko has defended her title five times. She’s riding a seven-fight winning streak and ranked no. 2 on the women’s pound-for-pound list. Murphy is ranked no. 3 in the women’s flyweight division and brings a five-fight winning streak with her when she faces Shevchenko. UFC 266 Countdown: Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler 2 (Courtesy of UFC)
- Carlston Harris could tell in his hands he was about to stop Impa Kasanganayby Matt Erickson on September 20, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Take a look inside Carlston Harris’ TKO of Impa Kasanganay at UFC Fight Night 192 in Las Vegas.
- O’Malley Says Dillashaw Proved Him Wrong With “Inspiring” Performanceby Harvey Leonard on September 20, 2021 at 4:00 pm
UFC bantamweight Sean O’Malley has praised TJ Dillashaw for his performance against Cory Sandhagen at UFC Vegas 32 in July. Dillashaw, who is a former two-time UFC Bantamweight Champion, was making his return to the Octagon after more than two years on the sidelines. The 35-year-old had tested positive for EPO following his defeat to Continue Reading O’Malley Says Dillashaw Proved Him Wrong With “Inspiring” Performance at MMA News.
- Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller facing potentially lengthy prison sentence after charges filed for domestic violence, resisting arrestby Damon Martin on September 20, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Esther Lin, MMA FightingJason “Mayhem” Miller could be staring down a potentially lengthy prison sentence if convicted after he was charged with felony domestic violence and resisting arrest. Miller was arrested in the early morning hours on Sept. 10 after police responded to a call from a woman involved in the alleged altercation with the fighter. Now he’s officially been charged by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office. According to court records obtained by MMA Fighting, […]
- Dana White’s Contender Series 40 weigh-in results, live video streamby John Morgan on September 20, 2021 at 3:20 pm
MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting live from Monday’s official Dana White’s Contender Series 40 fighter weigh-ins.
- Saul Rogers committed to stay at lightweight after Bellator 266: ‘I feel brand new’by Danny Segura on September 20, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Saul Rogers plans to stay at lightweight after making a successful return to the division at Bellator 266.
- UFC 266 Countdown: Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler 2by MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 20, 2021 at 3:08 pm
UFC 266 Countdown previews the return of Nick Diaz to the Octagon where he will face Robbie Lawler in an epic rematch on Saturday, September 25. The two first fought at UFC 47 in April 2004 with Diaz knocking out Lawler in the second round. Diaz last fought in January 2015. Devin Clark shares injury update from his hospital bed following UFC Vegas 37 (Video) (Courtesy of UFC) UFC 266 Countdown: Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- ‘Scared’ Adesanya ‘Praying’ Pereira Gets Fitch’dby Jesse Holland on September 20, 2021 at 3:06 pm
GLORY kickboxing champion Alex Pereira has finally put pen to paper and will make his Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) debut at some point in early 2022. Perhaps reigning UFC middleweight kingpin Israel Adesanya will pressure the promotion to pair “Poatan” with a Phil Davis-type of wrestler in order to keep the Brazilian far away from a 185-pound title fight. Sort of how Clay Guida spoiled the Octagon debut of former WEC champ Anthony Pettis. “Daddy’s in the UFC,” light […]
- Michael Bisping Has Some Strong Advice For Countryman Leon Edwardsby Joshua Ryan on September 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Michael Bisping has weighed in on Leon Edwards’ comments by advising him to take the Jorge Masvidal fight as opposed to waiting for a shot at the title. Although he dominated Nate Diaz for almost the entirety of their fight at UFC 263 earlier this year, Leon Edwards was rocked in the final minute of Continue Reading Michael Bisping Has Some Strong Advice For Countryman Leon Edwards at MMA News.
- Bellator’s Scott Coker talks Yoel Romero’s future, Neiman Gracie and ‘Big Tuna’by MMA Fighting Newswire on September 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Photo by Valery Sharifulin\TASS via Getty ImagesBellator President Scott Coker talked to reporters after Bellator 266 and addressed a variety of topics including Yoel Romero, Neiman Gracie, Ben Parrish, Anthony Smith, and more, courtesy of Bellator.
- Heading into UFC 266 watch how to diet and eat like UFC Champion Alexander Volkanovskiby June M. Williams on September 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Reigning 145-lb King Volkanovski dines like a Heavyweight Reigning 145-pound featherweight division King, Alexander Volkanovski, is eating like a heavyweight ahead of his title defense against Brian Ortega at UFC 266. Coming up on Saturday, September 25, 2021, UFC 266: ‘Volkanovski vs. Ortega’ will be coming at you live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, via ESPN+ pay-per-view (PPV). Meanwhile, Volkanovski’s dietitian, Jordan Sullivan, whom has also educated UFC Middleweight […]
- Lawler has no plans of retiring win-or-lose against Diazby Lewis Mckeever on September 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Robbie Lawler prepares to fight Neil Magny in their welterweight bout at UFC Fight Night 175. | Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCRobbie Lawler dismisses the idea of retiring after his welterweight fight against Nick Diaz at UFC 266. UFC veteran Robbie Lawler has been around the block a couple of times, but the former welterweight champion has no intention of retiring win-or-lose against Nick Diaz at UFC 266. ‘Ruthless’ said ‘it’s not possible’ that he retires after UFC 266 and that he […]
- The MMA Hour returns at 1 p.m. ETby Ariel Helwani on September 20, 2021 at 2:56 pm
The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life! Below is a rundown of Monday’s show, which begins at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. 1 p.m. ET: UFC light heavyweight and commentator Anthony Smith talks about his win over Ryan Spann at UFC Vegas 37. 1:30 p.m.: Former UFC interim welterweight champion Carlos Condit gives his first interview since announcing his retirement from MMA. 2 p.m.: Triller CEO Ryan Kavanaugh talks about the Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort event earlier this […]
- Teixeira: Adesanta ‘s—t scared’ of Pereiraby Tim Bissell on September 20, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Photo by Dean Mouhtaropoulos/Getty ImagesUFC title challenger Glover Teixeira says Israel Adesanya has a right to be scared of the only man to KO Stylebender. The myth-making around Alex Pereira is in full-swing. The Brazilian striker signed with the UFC recently and he was immediately singled out as a threat to current UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya. That notion has merit, though. Pereira is the only man to ever KO Adesanya, he did that in GLORY kickboxing in 2017. Pereira also […]
- Erin Blanchfield wants on MSG card after dominant win over Sarah Alparby Matt Erickson on September 20, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Take a look inside Erin Blanchfield’s win over Sarah Alpar at UFC Fight Night 192 in Las Vegas.
- MMA Fans To The Rescue!by Jesse Holland on September 20, 2021 at 2:26 pm
Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesVenerable lightweight contender Dan Hooker, currently ranked at No. 8 at 155 pounds, has finally been cleared for his Nasrat Haqparast fight as part of the upcoming UFC 266 pay-per-view (PPV) event this Sat. night (Sept. 25) at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Unfortunately for “The Hangman,” the last couple of weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions, thanks to the nationwide lockdown in his native New Zealand. And despite the […]
- Volkanovski & Ortega Address The Holloway Elephant Prior To UFC 266by Clyde Aidoo on September 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Both Alexander Volkanovski and Brian Ortega have addressed the Max Holloway elephant prior to their UFC 266 main event this Saturday. UFC Featherweight Champion Alexander Volkanovski has not one but two victories over former titleholder Max Holloway. In fact, his back-to-back wins over Holloway are the two most recent victories on his résumé. Yet, Holloway Continue Reading Volkanovski & Ortega Address The Holloway Elephant Prior To UFC 266 at MMA News.
- On To the Next One: Matches to make after UFC Vegas 37by Mike Heck on September 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCOn the 59th episode of On To the Next One, MMA Fighting’s Mike Heck and Alexander K. Lee put on their matchmaker hats following Saturday’s UFC Vegas 37 event, which took place at the UFC APEX. Future matchups were discussed for Anthony Smith, who earned a first-round submission win over Ryan Spann in the main event to extend his winning streak to three in a row, Ion Cutelaba, Ariane Lipski, Arman Tsarukyan, Nate Maness, Joaquin Buckley, and more. Audio-only […]
- Fights on Tap: Moreno vs. Figueiredo 3 among 15 UFC fights announced by Kristen King on September 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Fights on Tap: Brandon Moreno vs. Deiveson Figueiredo 3 among 15 UFC bouts announced | Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCCheck out all the fights announced over the past week in the UFC, Bellator and other promotions. Fights on Tap is a weekly roundup of all the fights booked in the UFC, Bellator and other promotions. The UFC returned to action this week and added some new fights to its upcoming schedule. Fifteen of them were either announced or finalized, and a trilogy between two of the best […]
- VIDEO: Devin Clark temporarily gets teeth pulled back into place after UFC Fight Night 192 lossby Farah Hannoun on September 20, 2021 at 1:45 pm
Devin Clark’s gruesome jaw injury at UFC Fight Night 192 has been temporarily dealt with.
- Up Next! Championship Doubleheader In Vegas!by Jesse Holland on September 20, 2021 at 1:30 pm
UFCUFC champions Alexander Volkanovski and Valentina Shevchenko will defend their respective titles atop the UFC 266 fight card in front of a live crowd in “Sin City,” which also features the long-awaited return of welterweight fan favorite Nick Diaz. Event: UFC 266: “Volkanovski vs. Ortega”Date: Sat., Sept. 25, 2021Location: T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NevadaBroadcast: ESPN+ PPV, ESPNN, ESPN+ UFC 266 PPV Main Event on ESPN+ (PPV): 145 lbs.: UFC Featherweight Champion Alexander […]
- Paul: Belfort ‘disrespected the sport of boxing’ with win over Holyfieldby Lewis Mckeever on September 20, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Jake Paul speaks to the media ahead of his boxing match with Tyron Woodley on Sept. 11. | Photo by Jason Miller/Getty Images“It was just sad to see, the whole entire thing.” Many feel YouTuber Jake Paul has disrespected the sport of boxing by fighting for money instead of honor. Paul, however, claims former UFC light heavyweight champion Vitor Belfort tarnished the sport — as well as his reputation — with his first-round TKO victory against heavyweight legend Evander Holyfield in their […]
- Fedor thinks ring girls should dress ‘more decent’by Lewis Mckeever on September 20, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Fedor Emelianenko attends the Bellator Japan x Rizin press conference in Tokyo, Japan on Oct. 9, 2019. | Photo by Jun Sato/WireImageFedor Emelianenko reacts to Khabib Nurmagomedov’s controversial comments on ring girls. Heavyweight legend Fedor Emelianenko is the latest fighter to weigh in on Khabib Nurmagomedov’s controversial comments on ring girls where the former UFC lightweight champion labeled them ‘the most useless people in mixed martial arts”. Fedor has more pressing issues to […]
- Gerald Meerschaert welcomes Abusupiyan Magomedov to the octagon at UFC Fight Night on Dec. 18by Farah Hannoun on September 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Gerald Meerschaert will welcome former PFL finalist Abusupiyan Magomedov to the octagon at the UFC’s Dec. 18 event.
- MMA SQUARED: UFC and Bellator had events but Tony Ferguson stole the show on Twitterby Chris Rini on September 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
MMA Squared, Chris Rini, Tony Ferguson, UFC, movie, Twitter | Chris Rini“Champ $#!t Only” turns out to be a genre transcending motto. If you need some context, here’s the deal: the Friendly Sparring Podcast tweeted out a movie idea in which Tony Ferguson is a vampire called Vamp Shit Only. The joke caught fire and dozens of hilarious movie pitches popped up across Twitter timelines and I asked a couple of the best ones for permission to illustrate them. Please enjoy the Tony Ferguson […]
- What’s Next For Yoel Romero?by Adam Guillen Jr. on September 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Bellator MMAAnother weekend of fisticuffs has come and gone with action-packed fight cards from both Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and Bellator MMA last Sat. night (Sept. 18, 2021) in Las Vegas and San Jose, respectively. Plenty of fighters were left licking their wounds including Ryan Spann, who was tapped out in the very first round by Anthony Smith in the main event of UFC Vegas 37 (see it here). And Christian Edwards, who saw his undefeated record go out the window after Ben Parrish […]
- The Countdown To UFC 266 Has Officially Begunby Clyde Aidoo on September 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The countdown to UFC 266 has officially begun. This Saturday, UFC 266 will take place from The T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. There will be three five-round bouts on the card, including two world title fights and the return of the enigmatic Nick Diaz. In the main event, Brian Ortega will have his second Continue Reading The Countdown To UFC 266 Has Officially Begun at MMA News.
- Fight Game on the ‘Gram: Valentina Shevchenko’s best posts ahead of UFC 266by Blue Corner on September 20, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Check out some of Valentina Shevchenko’s most popular Instagram posts ahead of UFC 266.
- Video: UFC 266 ‘Countdown’ for Alexander Volkanovski vs. Brian Ortegaby MMA Junkie Staff on September 20, 2021 at 12:30 pm
Did you miss the debut of UFC 266 “Countdown” or just want to watch it again? Check out the main event preview now.
- Video: UFC 266 ‘Countdown’ for Valentina Shevchenko vs. Lauren Murphyby MMA Junkie Staff on September 20, 2021 at 12:25 pm
Did you miss the debut of UFC 266 “Countdown” or just want to watch it again? Check out the co-main event preview now.
- Video: UFC 266 ‘Countdown’ for Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawlerby MMA Junkie Staff on September 20, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Did you miss the debut of UFC 266 “Countdown” or just want to watch it again? Check out the featured fight preview now.
- Morning Report: Brian Ortega targeting Max Holloway rematch after he wins featherweight title: ‘Let’s run that sh*t back’by Jed Meshew on September 20, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Esther Lin, MMA FightingThis weekend, Brian Ortega challenges Alexander Volkanovski for the UFC featherweight title in the main event of UFC 266. Ortega is known for his lethal submission game but showcased dramatically improved striking skills in his last outing, dominating former title challenger Chan Sung Jung. Now as he heads into his second shot at the featherweight title, Ortega believes his technical acumen is catching up to the rest of his skills, which is a dangerous proposition for […]
- Teixeira: Israel Adesanya Is No Match For His “Daddy” Alex Pereiraby Andrew Starc on September 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Glover Teixeira believes Israel Adesanya is “sh*t-scared” of his fellow Brazilian and newly signed UFC prospect, Alex Pereira. Pereira, a former two-division GLORY kickboxing champion, will make his promotional debut against Andreas Michailidis at UFC 268 on November 6. The 34-year-old is 3-1 in his MMA career, with his most recent victory ending in a Continue Reading Teixeira: Israel Adesanya Is No Match For His “Daddy” Alex Pereira at MMA News.
- Dan Hooker gets U.S. visa approved in time for UFC 266 – but when will he arrive?by Farah Hannoun on September 20, 2021 at 11:45 am
It appears Dan Hooker will make it to UFC 266 after all.
- How to watch ‘ONE Championship: Revolution’ – Fight card, start time, live streamby MMAjunkie Staff on September 20, 2021 at 11:00 am
ONE Championship is back Friday with a loaded lineup that includes a pair of title fights in the night’s featured MMA action.
- Scott Coker Provides Vote of Confidence for Yoel Romero, Wants Him to Stay at 205by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 20, 2021 at 8:09 am
Yoel Romero’s Bellator MMA debut didn’t go as planned, but promotion head Scott Coker is confident that “The Soldier of God” still has plenty left in the tank at 44 years old.
- Photos: Valentina Shevchenko through the yearsby MMA Junkie Staff on September 20, 2021 at 4:10 am
Check out these photos of UFC women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko through the years.
- Jake Paul Drops Masvidal Callout, Moves On To … Derek Brunson?by Ryan Harkness on September 20, 2021 at 3:00 am
Photo by Jason Miller/Getty ImagesCountless people have been calling out Jake Paul lately. Off the top of my head, you’ve got Jorge Masvidal, Tommy Fury, Vitor Belfort, Anderson Silva, Michael Bisping, Paddy Pimblett, Nate Diaz, Tyron Woodley and Derek Brunson over the past month alone. It’s not surprising that everyone wants a Paul-fueled red panty night. But, there are still some surprises in who Jake ends up responding to. “The Problem Child” recently called on UFC President, Dana […]
- Jake Paul: Vitor Belfort Disrespected The Sport Of Boxingby Fernando Quiles Jr. on September 20, 2021 at 2:00 am
Jake Paul was not a fan of the Vitor Belfort vs. Evander Holyfield spectacle. Belfort went one-on-one with Holyfield in a boxing match on Sept. 11. Holyfield is 58 years old and looked every bit of it. Belfort ended up knocking down the “Real Deal” on his way to a first-round TKO win. Speaking to Continue Reading Jake Paul: Vitor Belfort Disrespected The Sport Of Boxing at MMA News.
- CFFC 100 Results: My First Professional Lossby Andrew Richardson on September 20, 2021 at 2:00 am
Cage Fury Fighting ChampionshipsI knew I was likely fighting at Cage Fury Fighting Championship (CFFC) 100, which took place last Thursday (Sept. 16, 2021) from inside Seminole Hard Rock Casino in Tampa, Fla., long before I ever posted about it on Midnight Mania. There were some early opponent changes and negotiation dramas (not on my end), but I had the preparation and planning to do a full eight-week camp leading up to the event. Coming off an injury and subsequent Hawaiian vacation, I […]
- Pennington Reveals Scary COVID-19 Experience: ‘My Body Was Shutting Down’by Ryan Harkness on September 20, 2021 at 1:00 am
Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCLike many people, Raquel Pennington has been having a pretty hard time over the past 1.5 1.5 yearsearsy. Thyroid problems had her ballooning up in weight and disclosing medical treatment for that ended up getting her a six-month suspension from United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA). And then like many other UFC fighters, she caught COVID-19. Unfortunately for her, she’s part of a smaller percentage of the roster who got a really bad case. Pennington talked a […]
- [ARCHIVES] White Says Covington Turned Down Usman & Woodleyby Fernando Quiles Jr. on September 20, 2021 at 1:00 am
On this day two years ago… [ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 19, 2019, 8:41 PM] UFC president Dana White claims that a showdown with Kamaru Usman wasn’t the only bout Colby Covington was offered. White addressed the road leading up to booking Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal in the main event of UFC 244 on Nov. 2. Continue Reading [ARCHIVES] White Says Covington Turned Down Usman & Woodley at MMA News.
- Devin Clark shares injury update from his hospital bed following UFC Vegas 37 (Video)by MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 20, 2021 at 12:47 am
Devin Clark suffered a gruesome injury to his teeth on Saturday night when he ate a knee from Ion Cutelaba somewhere before the third round began. That knee snapped a row of his bottom front teeth back into his mouth, enough that he felt it and asked his coach and father if he should keep fighting between rounds two and three. He would go on to fight another round but eventually lost the fight via unanimous decision. Obviously he was transported to the hospital directly after and has […]
- Alex Hernandez Presents Idea That Could Replace Ring Girlsby Harvey Leonard on September 20, 2021 at 12:00 am
UFC lightweight Alex Hernandez has given his thoughts on the growing debate surrounding ring girls in MMA. He’s suggested that, through technology, they could easily be replaced. Hernandez was last in action at UFC Vegas 20 in February. Against Thiago Moisés, the 28-year-old’s inconsistent form continued. With two losses and two wins in his four Continue Reading Alex Hernandez Presents Idea That Could Replace Ring Girls at MMA News.
- UFC 267 poster released featuring Jan Blachowicz vs. Glover Teixeira, Aljamain Sterling vs. Petr Yan grudge matchby MMA Fighting Newswire on September 19, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Jan Blachowicz | Esther Lin, MMA FightingThe UFC has an official poster for its return to Abu Dhabi. On Thursday, a poster was released for UFC 267, which is set to feature a pair of championship bouts and take place at Etihad Arena on Oct. 30. In the main event, Jan Blachowicz goes for his second defense of the light heavyweight title when he takes on Glover Teixeira. See the poster here: The #UFC267 poster, as voted on by @Socios fans, is HERE [ #UFC267 | @VisitAbuDhabi | @InAbuDhabi | […]
- [ARCHIVES] Carlos Condit Ponders Whether Or Not His Time Is Upby Fernando Quiles Jr. on September 19, 2021 at 11:00 pm
[ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED APRIL 17, 2018, 12:21 PM] The end may be near for the mixed martial arts career of Carlos Condit. This past Saturday night (April 14), Condit took on Alex Oliveira. The welterweight scrap was UFC Glendale‘s co-main event. “The Natural Born Killer” was in search of his first victory since May 2015. The Continue Reading [ARCHIVES] Carlos Condit Ponders Whether Or Not His Time Is Up at MMA News.
- 7 biggest takeaways from UFC Fight Night 192, Bellator 266: Yoel Romero’s debut gets fumbledby Mike Bohn on September 19, 2021 at 10:30 pm
Thoughts and analysis of the biggest storylines coming out of UFC Fight Night 192 and Bellator 266, both of which took place Saturday.
- Vitor Belfort Shares The Consequences If Paul Rejects Fight Offerby Nicole Bosco on September 19, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Vitor Belfort is making it known that he wants a fight with Jake Paul next or else. Vitor Belfort is coming off his exhibition bout win over Evander Holyfield and he is already looking ahead to his next match. Belfort wants a fight with Jake Paul and he is willing to resort to threats to Continue Reading Vitor Belfort Shares The Consequences If Paul Rejects Fight Offer at MMA News.
- Kai Asakura Outstrikes Alan Yamaniha, Advances to Grand Prix Semifinals at Rizin 30by email@example.com (Tudor Leonte) on September 19, 2021 at 9:47 pm
Eight men collided at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan, on Sunday in hopes of eventually earning a shot at Rizin Fighting Federation bantamweight titleholder Kyoji Horiguchi’s belt. Now only four of those athletes are one step closer to that goal.
- Raquel Pennington details ‘really bad case’ of COVID-19, hospitalization before UFC Fight Night 192by Matt Erickson on September 19, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Take a look inside Raquel Pennington’s win over Pannie Kianzad at UFC Fight Night 192 in Las Vegas.
- Neiman Gracie always wanted to show off his hands and did just that at Bellator 266by Simon Samano on September 19, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Bellator 266 was a breakthrough performance for Neiman Gracie, who hopes to get back to another title shot.
- Pedro Munhoz considering move to flyweight following eye-opening fight with Jose Aldoby Guilherme Cruz on September 19, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Pedro Munhoz | Esther Lin, MMA Fighting“The Young Punisher” could be heading down to flyweight after at UFC 265. Pedro Munhoz is happy with his performance against Jose Aldo despite losing a decision to “the greatest of all-time in UFC and WEC” in Houston at UFC 265, but might change a few things in his career going forward. Before the official result was read, Munhoz spoke with Aldo inside the cage and said he was thinking about cutting down to 125 pounds. “What I felt in that fight […]
- Mick Maynard’s Shoes: What’s next for Anthony Smith after UFC Fight Night 192 win?by Mike Bohn on September 19, 2021 at 8:15 pm
See whom Anthony Smith should fight next after his victory over Ryan Spann in the UFC Fight Night 192 headliner.
- ‘Big Tuna’ Ben Parrish to Bellator 266 trolls: ‘You should have kept your mouth shut’by MMA Fighting Newswire on September 19, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Bellator light heavyweight Ben Parrish, whose nickname is “Big Tuna,” talked about his highlight-reel knockout win over Christian Edwards at Bellator 266, what he’s sacrificed to get where he is today, his message for trolls who attacked his body, his record and his chances at the fight, and more.
- Anthony Smith explains post-win outburst at Ryan Spann: ‘Maybe I’m on some Michael Jordan sh*t’by Mike Bohn on September 19, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Anthony Smith is glad cooler heads prevailed with Ryan Spann in the heated aftermath of the UFC Fight Night 192 main event.
- Anthony Smith Explains Call for Rematch with Aleksandar Rakic After UFC Fight Night 192 Winby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 19, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Shortly after a decision loss to Aleksandar Rakic in the UFC Fight Night 175 main event — his second straight lopsided defeat in the Octagon — last August, Anthony Smith was contemplating a return to 185 pounds.
- Julius Anglickas to Face Vadim Nemkov in New LHW Grand Prix Semifinal at Bellator 268by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on September 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
A Bellator press release describes it as the “chance of a lifetime” for Julius Anglickas.
- UFC Fight Night 192 Bonuses: Anthony Smith Among Four ‘Performance of the Night’ Winnersby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 19, 2021 at 12:06 pm
Anthony Smith continues to put the two-fight losing streak of early 2020 further in his rearview mirror.
- Anthony Smith Throttles Ryan Spann in Emotionally Charged UFC Fight Night 192 Headlinerby email@example.com (Brian Knapp) on September 19, 2021 at 6:57 am
Anthony Smith sent a loud-and-clear message to Ryan Spann: Gate closed.
- Phil Davis Stymies Yoel Romero, Wins Split Decision in Bellator 266 Headlinerby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 19, 2021 at 6:57 am
In a matchup of strength vs. strength, Phil Davis was too much for Yoel Romero to handle.
- UFC Fight Night 192 ‘Smith vs. Spann’ Play-by-Play, Results & Round Scoringby email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on September 19, 2021 at 6:57 am
Sherdog’s live UFC Fight Night 192 coverage will begin Saturday at 4 p.m. ET.
- Bellator 266 ‘Davis vs. Romero’ Play-by-Play, Results & Round Scoringby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lev Pisarsky) on September 19, 2021 at 6:57 am
Sherdog’s live Bellator 266 coverage kicks off at 7 p.m. ET.
- UFC Fight Night 192 Prelims: Tafon Nchukwi Rebounds, Steamrolls Mike Rodriguez in Las Vegasby email@example.com (Brian Knapp) on September 19, 2021 at 6:57 am
The outcome was never in doubt, not even for a second.
- Anthony Smith sits atop UFC Vegas 37 bonusesby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 19, 2021 at 5:42 am
Anthony Smith led the charge on the UFC Vegas 37 bonuses on Saturday in Las Vegas. He did so with his main event victory over Ryan Spann. UFC Vegas 37 Performance of the Night: Anthony Smith Smith has been working hard to return to another shot at the UFC light heavyweight title. He’s on a stellar run with Spann being his third consecutive victory. Though the fight started fairly even, Smith quickly took control by dropping Spann with a left hand and threatening an armbar. He sealed […]
- UFC 269 Update: Featherweights Ryan Hall, Darrick Minner to Clash on Dec. 11by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 19, 2021 at 5:22 am
A featherweight tilt pitting Ryan Hall against Darrick Minner is in the works for UFC 269.
- Fighters and writers in an uproar over Yoel Romero vs. Phil Davis decisionby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 19, 2021 at 5:18 am
All eyes were on former UFC title challenger Yoel Romero in his highly anticipated Bellator debut when he stepped in to face Phil Davis at Bellator 266. Romero had initially been forced to delay his debut due to not being cleared by doctors ahead of what would have been his appearance in the Bellator Light Heavyweight Grand Prix. Some had thought he might never fight for the promotion as the details surrounding the doctor’s refusal were not clear. But now, he’s made his debut and it […]
- Bellator 266 results: Phil Davis wins surprising decision over Yoel Romeroby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 19, 2021 at 5:08 am
Former UFC middleweight contender Yoel Romero finally made his Bellator debut on Saturday night in San Jose, Calif. Unfortunately for him, when the Bellator 266 results were tallied, he was on the losing end of a controversial decision to Phil Davis in their light heavyweight main event. The decision was really only controversial because one of the three judges awarded Romero a 29-28 score. The other two saw Davis winning the bout 30-27. Romero did next to nothing for the better part of […]
- Ion Cuțelaba trashes Devin Clark’s teeth at UFC Vegas 37by MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 19, 2021 at 2:10 am
Ion Cutelaba needed all three rounds to score the win over Devin Clark at UFC Vegas 37 on Saturday night, but he did some significant damage along the way. Take a look at what Cutelaba did to Clark’s teeth. CAUTION: This is pretty gruesome. https://twitter.com/MeganMMA2/status/1439406335888592897?s=20 UFC Vegas 37 results: Anthony Smith finishes Ryan Spann
- UFC Vegas 37 results: Anthony Smith finishes Ryan Spannby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 19, 2021 at 1:58 am
The UFC Vegas 37 results are in and the main event fight between Anthony Smith and Ryan Spann was absolutely wild. The first round started with huge action and a whole lot of back and forth between Smith and Spann. It seemed like Spann had control early in the round when he picked up Smith like a little baby and carried him across the Octagon to ground and pound him near his corner. But Smith popped up quickly and they traded before Smith got Spann in an armbar and smelled blood. […]
- Illness Forces Anthony Johnson Out of Bellator Light Heavyweight Grand Prixby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on September 19, 2021 at 12:57 am
An illness has forced Anthony Johnson to withdraw from his Bellator light heavyweight grand prix semifinal bout against Vadim Nemkov on Oct. 16.
- Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson out of fight with Vadim Nemkov, withdraws from Bellator Grand Prixby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 18, 2021 at 10:51 pm
The Bellator Light Heavyweight Grand Prix has taken yet another hit to its bracket. This time, it is Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson who has exited the tournament in the semifinal round. According to a report from MMA Junkie, Johnson withdrew from his bout with reigning champion Vadim Nemkov scheduled for Oct. 16 due to illness. Not only is he out of the fight, but the entire Grand Prix. At press time, Bellator had not confirmed the report. Nemkov and Johnson were set to headline the […]
- UFC Vegas 37 live results: Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spannby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 18, 2021 at 10:43 pm
(Click on the fight below and then scroll down to see in-fight live stats and full results, courtesy of Fight Analytics. Full UFC Vegas 37 live results from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas are scheduled to begin at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT on Saturday, September 18, on MMAWeekly.com.) UFC Vegas 37 start time: Smith vs. Spann schedule UFC Vegas 37 main card start time: 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT on ESPN+UFC Vegas 37 prelims start time: 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT on ESPN+NOTE: To select the appropriate fight, […]
- Rizin 30 Weigh-in Results: All Bantamweight Grand Prix Quarterfinals Officialby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 18, 2021 at 9:58 pm
The Rizin Fighting Federation bantamweight grand prix will proceed as planned, as all eight competitors in the bracket made weight without issue ahead of their bouts at Rizin 30.
- UFC Fight Night 192 Weigh-in Results: 1 Fighter Misses Weightby email@example.com (Tyler Treese) on September 18, 2021 at 6:59 am
After a successful weigh-in this morning, the Ultimate Fighting Championship is set to return after a rare week off with UFC Fight Night 192.
- Bellator 266 Weigh-in Results: Main Event Set; 1 Fight Canceledby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tyler Treese) on September 18, 2021 at 6:59 am
Bellator 266 is officially set after the weigh-ins took place earlier today and there was some drama on the scale.
- Adrian Yanez, Davey Grant Agree to Nov. 20 Meeting at UFC Fight Night Cardby email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on September 18, 2021 at 5:42 am
A place among the top 15 at bantamweight may be the prize for this exciting November matchup.
- Raphael Assuncao-Ricky Simon Bantamweight Battle Booked on Dec. 18 UFC Showby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on September 18, 2021 at 12:40 am
In a post-Joe Silva style of matchmaking this December, a man on a three-fight skid will be going up against an opponent riding a three-fight win streak.
- Christos Giagos looking to pick up his third win in a row at UFC Vegas 37by Mick Hammond on September 18, 2021 at 12:40 am
Having come off of four straight decisions, lightweight Christos Giagos was seeking to break that streak and get a finish when he took on Sean Soriano at UFC 262 this past May. While Soriano stepping into the fight on short notice may have caused some issues with Giagos’ strategy, he was able to make adjustments quickly and pick up a second round submission victory, notching his fourth win in his last five fights in the process. “My opponent got switched like a week, week and a half, […]
- Alex Polizzi plans to keep the pressure on Grant Neal at Bellator 266by Mick Hammond on September 17, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Looking back on his first round submission win over Gustavo Trujillo at Bellator 260 this past June, light-heavyweight Alex Polizzi feels like there were both positives and negatives he can take from the fight. While he liked that he was able to be aggressive in all positions, losing out on the wrestling exchanges were not ideal for Polizzi. Conversely even though he didn’t show a lot of striking against Trujillo, what he was able to show he is happy with. “In the Gustavo fight there […]
- UFC Vegas 37 face-offs video: Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spannby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 17, 2021 at 6:36 pm
Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spann is set to headline Saturday’s event at the UFC Apex following Friday’s official weigh-in. Watch as Smith, Spann, and the other fighters square off in the UFC Vegas 37 face-offs video. UFC Vegas 37 face-offs video: (Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube) Dana White rants about ‘silly’ Triller and those ‘f*cking dumb enough to pay and watch’ those fights
- UFC Vegas 37 weigh-in results & video: Smith vs. Spannby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 17, 2021 at 6:01 pm
The athletes competing on Saturday’s fight card stepped on the scale on Friday to make their UFC Vegas 37 weigh-in results official. The fights take place at UFC Apex in Las Vegas. Ranked light heavyweights Anthony Smith and Ryan Spann square off in the UFC Vegas 37 main event. UFC Vegas 37 weigh-in video: (Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube) UFC Vegas 37 weigh-in results: MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET) Light Heavyweight: Anthony Smith (205.5) vs. Ryan Spann (206)Light […]
- Jake Paul responds to Dana White with hilarious fight proposalsby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 17, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Jake Paul is in Dana White’s head and the feeling is mutual. After White went on a post-Dana White Contender Series rant, saying Paul would never fight Anderson Silva because Silva is good, Paul responded with a match-up idea of his own. And it was done with just a hint of the Paul humor that we are all starting to love. I want your star talent,” Paul wrote on Twitter. “Your ‘in their prime’ strikers so I can exploit their lack of boxing ability. So let’s do this Me vs. […]
- Georgi Karakhanyan believes he’s going to be ‘way too much’ for Saul Rogers at Bellator 266by Mick Hammond on September 17, 2021 at 10:35 am
Following an eight month layoff, lightweight Georgi Karakhanyan returned to action this past July with a first round submission win over Keifer Crosbie at Bellator 263 for his second straight victory in a row. As Karakhanyan puts it, it’s not just enough to get wins, but get finishes if he wants to continue to show he’s a worthwhile invest met for the promotion and further his career at the same time. “I’m happy with the outcome,” Karakhanyan told MMAWeekly.com. “I’m happy I […]
- Nikolas Motta vs. Cameron VanCamp Pulled From UFC Fight Night 192 Due to Injuryby email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on September 17, 2021 at 7:15 am
The upcoming UFC Fight Night 192 event will no longer be tying the record for the most bouts in company history.
- Matt Bessette plans to just ‘go out there and fight’ in CES 64 title boutby Mick Hammond on September 17, 2021 at 7:02 am
For lightweight Matt Bessette, the past year has only seen him manage to get into the cage once due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, but as is his nature, he is not one to dwell on what he’s potentially missed but rather on what he was able to do with the time he’s had. No matter the circumstance, Bessette has kept training and kept developing his game, so that when he’d have a chance to fight again more consistently he’d be ready to hit the ground running. “I’ve kind of […]
- Former UFC, WEC Champ Carlos Condit Announces Retirement From MMAby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on September 17, 2021 at 5:10 am
The retirement bug is biting several notable names this week.
- Deiveson Figueiredo to Brandon Moreno: ‘I’m Going to Knock You Out’by email@example.com (Marcelo Alonso) on September 17, 2021 at 1:21 am
In the famed LL Cool J song, he explains that his mama said to knock his opponent out, and Deiveson Figueiredo has taken that to heart.
- Eight-Fight UFC Vet Luke Sanders Retires From MMAby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on September 17, 2021 at 12:27 am
Shortly after breaking the irons of his Ultimate Fighting Championship contract, “Cool Hand” Luke Sanders has called it a career.
- Grant Neal excited to showcase some fireworks against Alex Polizzi at Bellator 266by Mick Hammond on September 16, 2021 at 9:36 pm
Having originally supposed to have faced Tyree Fortune last December, light-heavyweight Grant Neal finally got the bout this past May, and showed why the extra time he had to prepare for the fight paid off with a first round submission win. For Neal not only was the win a long time coming, but it helped him move up the ranks, which is exactly what he has been looking to do when facing competition like Fortune. “I felt like I had a really solid performance,” Neal told MMAWeekly.com. […]
- Joseph Benavidez gives emotional statement following retirement newsby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 16, 2021 at 7:25 pm
Joseph Benavidez has been a staple in the UFC for what seems like forever. His fan-friendly fight style and heartwarming story has endeared himself to not only the public but to the media and UFC brass. So when he announced his retirement from the sport after 10 years in the promotion, there wasn’t a dry eye in the room, Benavidez included. “I’ve known I’ve been retired, so I didn’t also think it would be an emotional thing,” Benavidez told TSN on Wednesday. “But just reading […]
- Michael Chandler wants everyone to know he isn’t an ‘anti-vaxxer’by MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 16, 2021 at 7:13 pm
When Michael Chandler announced he wouldn’t be fighting in New York due to the vaccine requirements he found himself labeled as an ‘anti-vaxxer’ by many fans. And Chandler is not happy about that label. So while Chandler was a guest on the MMA Hour, he clarified those comments and his stance on the vaccine debate. “The funny thing about the vaccination thing was, I didn’t come out, I didn’t do one story to tell people about it, about the vaccine,” Chandler said. “I didn’t […]
- Rankings Review: Shamil Abdurakhimov Ranked No. 7 at Heavyweight Despite Not Having Fought in Over Two Yearsby Peter Parsons on September 16, 2021 at 2:13 pm
It might be an understatement to say the UFC has some questionable rankings. You would expect rankings to be questionable as they are subjective; however, in this column, I will point out rankings that I think are glaring mistakes. I will also analyze significant movement in the rankings that I agree with. Editorial Commentary by Peter Parsons Last week’s Rankings Review column was focused on Sergei Pavlovich’s rise in ranking despite not having fought in over 22 months. I did not […]
- Brandon Moreno-Deiveson Figueiredo Trilogy Targeted for UFC 269 on Dec. 11by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on September 16, 2021 at 1:34 pm
A flyweight championship trilogy between Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo is in the works for UFC 269.
- Miesha Tate takes you inside her UFC on ESPN+ 53 training camp: ‘It’s Miesha 2.0’ | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 16, 2021 at 5:33 am
Former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Miesha Tate returned to the octagon after a nearly five-year hiatus in July. She won her fight and now headlines the UFC’s Oct. 16 fight card against no. 7 ranked Ketlen Vieira. With her return TKO win over Marion Reneau, Tate immediately jump back in the women’s 135-pound rankings. Ranked no. 8, Tate will inch closer to a title shot with a win. Dana White rants about ‘silly’ Triller and those ‘f*cking dumb enough to pay and watch’ […]
- Multi-Time UFC Flyweight Title Challenger Joseph Benavidez Retires from MMAby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 16, 2021 at 4:40 am
Perennial flyweight title contender Joseph Benavidez is retiring from mixed martial arts at 37 years old.
- One Event on Dec. 5 Features Demetrious Johnson in Special Rules Match, Two Title Boutsby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on September 16, 2021 at 1:23 am
Demetrious Johnson will be branching out in his next One Championship appearance.
- Brandon Jenkins Replaces Dakota Bush, Meets Zhu Rong at UFC Fight Night 192by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 16, 2021 at 12:00 am
Dakota Bush is out of a proposed lightweight clash against Zhu Rong at UFC Fight Night 192 after testing positive for COVID-19.
- Dana White: ‘Anderson Silva Might Actually Be the GOAT of Combat Sports’by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on September 15, 2021 at 11:42 pm
UFC president Dana White is no fan of the boxing event held by Triller over the weekend, but he did have some very positive things to say about former middleweight king Anderson Silva.
- Anatoly Tokov vs. Sharaf Davlatmurodov, Four Other Bouts Added to Bellator 269 Lineupby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 15, 2021 at 10:52 pm
Anatoly Tokov will return to action for the first time since October 2019 when he squares off against Sharaf Davlatmurodov in a middleweight bout at Bellator 269.
- Jay Perrin: ‘I don’t think Josh Smith matches up well with me’ in CES 64 title boutby Mick Hammond on September 15, 2021 at 7:54 pm
Following a unanimous decision win over Diego Silva at Cage Titans 47 in January of 2020, bantamweight Jay Perrin was looking forward to building off of the victory and having a big year when things quickly derailed that idea. With the onset of the novel coronavirus pandemic, Perrin has spent 20 months waiting to get back to fighting. “It really sucked because last year I wanted to fight four times,” Perrin told MMAWeekly.com. “That was my goal; to fight at least four times and then […]
- Jake Paul explains why he keeps boxing former UFC fightersby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 15, 2021 at 7:12 am
Jake Paul has had four “professional” boxing matches. He’s currently undefeated and his last two wins have been over a former Bellator champion and a former UFC champion. After boxing a YouTuber in his debut and a former NBA player in his second bout, Paul turned his attention to former UFC fighters as opponents. In his third boxing match, Paul knocked out former Bellator MMA and ONE Championship welterweight champion and former UFC fighter Ben Askren. In his fourth fight, Paul faced […]
- DWCS Week 3: Jailton Almeida, Albert Duraev, Jack Della Maddalena Among Five UFC Recruitsby email@example.com (Brian Knapp) on September 15, 2021 at 6:59 am
Jailton Almeida never bought into the hype.
- Dana White’s Contender Series 2021 Week 3 Play-by-Play & Resultsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 15, 2021 at 6:59 am
Sherdog’s live DWCS 2021 Week 3 coverage kicks off Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET.
- Dana White rants about ‘silly’ Triller and those ‘f*cking dumb enough to pay and watch’ those fightsby MMAWeekly.com Staff on September 15, 2021 at 5:38 am
UFC president Dana White has been an outspoken critic of Triller Fight Club and their matchmaking. On Tuesday, White ranted about the fight promotion, its product, and anyone ‘dumb enough’ to pay to watch their fights. White appeared before the media following Dana White’s Contender Series and was asked about the recent Triller fight card that featured former UFC light heavyweight champion Vitor Belfort boxing Evander Holyfield in an exhibition bout in the main event. The fight card also […]
- Report: Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Sells Estimated 500,000 Pay-Per-View Buysby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on September 15, 2021 at 5:24 am
The boxing match pitting social media personality Jake Paul against Tyron Woodley proved to be a solid draw for Showtime on pay-per-view.
- Conor McGregor Provides Update on Injury Recovery: “I Feel Like I Can Kick Now’by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 15, 2021 at 3:23 am
Conor McGregor is probably a long way off from being fully recovered from the broken leg he suffered at UFC 264 this past July, but the Irish star seems to at least be in an optimistic state of mind.
- Brendan Allen to Face Brad Tavares at UFC Event on Dec. 4by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on September 14, 2021 at 11:45 pm
A middleweight clash pitting Brendan Allen against Brad Tavares is on tap for an Ultimate Fighting Championship event on Dec. 4.
- Jake Paul, Tyron Woodley Pass Drug Tests Following Showtime Boxing Matchby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 14, 2021 at 11:28 pm
It appears that both Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley were fighting clean during their boxing match last month.
- Report: Conor McGregor Allegedly Incited Altercation with MGK by Messaging Megan Foxby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on September 14, 2021 at 8:50 am
New details have emerged regarding the confrontation between Conor McGregor and Machine Gun Kelly that occurred at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.
- Boxing Wins for Vitor Belfort, Anderson Silva Counted as Exhibitions, Not Professional Boutsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 14, 2021 at 12:13 am
The boxing victories earned by Vitor Belfort and Anderson Silva at a Triller Fight Club event this past Saturday will not count on either fighter’s professional record.
- Contender Series Weigh-in Results: All Competitors Hit Contracted Marksby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on September 13, 2021 at 11:35 pm
There was no drama on the scales Monday morning, as all 12 athletes slated to compete on Week 3 of the 2021 edition of Dana White’s Contender Series made weight without issue.
- Randy Brown vs. Jared Gooden Booked for UFC Fight Night 194 on Oct. 9by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 13, 2021 at 10:18 pm
Randy Brown and Jared Gooden will square off in a welterweight clash at UFC Fight Night 194.
- Conor McGregor Denies Altercation with Machine Gun Kelly: ‘I Only Fight Real Fighters’by email@example.com (Tudor Leonte) on September 13, 2021 at 7:16 pm
It seems that controversy has been following “Notorious” recently.
- Conor McGregor Involved in Altercation with Machine Gun Kelly at MTV Awards Showby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on September 13, 2021 at 10:25 am
Conor McGregor is still managing to make headlines even as he recovers from a broken leg suffered in his last Ultimate Fighting Championship appearance.
- Five Bouts Added to Glory ‘Collision 3’by email@example.com (Blaine Henry) on September 13, 2021 at 10:15 am
Glory Kickboxing has added five fights to its Oct. 23 “Collision 3” card, including several with potential title implications.
- Cameron VanCamp Steps In as Short-Notice Replacement for Jim Miller at UFC Fight Night 192by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tudor Leonte) on September 13, 2021 at 9:16 am
Nikolas Motta has a new opponent for this Saturday, and instead of the UFC’s all-time leader in appearances, he will now be facing a fellow Octagon debutant.
- Don’Tale Mayes-Josh Parisian Heavyweight Clash Added to UFC Fight Night on Dec. 18by email@example.com (Tudor Leonte) on September 13, 2021 at 8:53 am
One of the behemoths will pick up his second UFC victory.
- Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller Booked for Felony Domestic Violence, Bail Set at $1.385 Millionby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on September 11, 2021 at 3:34 am
Retired Ultimate Fighting Championship and Strikeforce competitor Jason Miller has run afoul of the law once again.
- Alex Caceres to Meet Seung Woo Choi at UFC Fight Night 196 on Oct. 23by email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on September 11, 2021 at 2:55 am
Should Alex Caceres win this next one, he will be on the longest win streak of his 31-fight career.
- Triller Fight Club ‘Holyfield vs. Belfort’ Weigh-in Results: Tito Ortiz Several Pounds Heavyby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on September 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Leave it to an MMA fighter to miss weight for a boxing match.
- Jim Miller Out of UFC Fight Night 192 Due to Positive COVID-19 Testby email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on September 11, 2021 at 12:23 am
Try as it might, the Ultimate Fighting Championship cannot shed COVID-related withdrawals from fight cards.
- Bellator MMA Signs Former Shared Rizin Champ Kyoji Horiguchiby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on September 10, 2021 at 6:33 am
A high-profile free agent has just signed on the dotted line for Bellator MMA.
- Vitor Belfort’s Former Trainer Claims He Has Chances to Win in First 2 Roundsby email@example.com (Marcelo Alonso) on September 10, 2021 at 5:42 am
The shift of opponent from a smaller foe to a much larger one has many observers expecting Vitor Belfort will struggle if he does not land an early knockout.