- DWCS 44 winner Caio Borralho on how second opportunity for UFC deal came aboutby Farah Hannoun on October 21, 2021 at 1:20 pm
Second time was the charm for Caio Borralho, who needed two stints on Dana White’s Contender Series to earn a UFC contract.
- Fighter On Fighter! Breaking Down ‘The Italian Dream!’by Andrew Richardson on October 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesMiddleweight bruiser, Marvin Vettori, will throw down opposite fellow brawler, Paulo Costa, this Saturday (Oct. 23, 2021) at UFC Vegas 41 inside UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada. We think. Vettori seemingly walks around in a fairly permanent state of frustration, but at the moment at least, his current feelings are understandable. In 2018, Vettori came close to defeating Israel Adesanya, but the decision didn’t go his way. For the next three years, Vettori dramatically improved, scored the best wins of his career, and kept his focus on the “Stylebender” rematch … only to do worse in the second fight. Frustrating. Now, Vettori finds himself in the unenviable position of trying to score another title shot against a man who has bested him twice. The road to such a trilogy is filled with extremely difficult fights, and that begins here. Let’s take a closer look at his skill set: Striking Vettori has long been a fighter who […]
- I don’t know the truth – White on McGregor’s alleged assault caseby Milan Ordoñez on October 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Dana White and Conor McGregor at the UFC 264 weigh-ins. | Photo by Stacy Revere/Getty ImagesUFC President Dana White refuses to speak about Conor McGregor’s recent assault allegations. New day, new assault allegations, same old storyline. This week, UFC star Conor McGregor was allegedly caught in another physical altercation with a musician, this time involving Italian DJ Francesco Facchinetti. According to Facchinetti, McGregor supposedly punched him for no reason while they were hanging out. The DJ apparently suffered a broken nose, and as one of his social media posts showed, a busted lip as well. This incident happened a mere five weeks after his MTV VMA red carpet scuffle with rapper Machine Gun Kelly. And at the time, UFC president Dana White simply downplayed it as a regular occurrence in the “crazy business” that is the fight game. As for this recent incident, White is pleading the Fifth. “We talked about it a little bit today in matchmaking. I don’t know […]
- Fedor May Retire After Tim Johnson Fight, Has One Fight Left On Contractby Derek Hall on October 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Fedor Emelianenko may be walking away after his fight with Tim Johnson, or he might fight out his Bellator contract. There is not much to be said about Fedor that has not already been said. The Russian MMA legend has been competing since the turn of the century, and despite more than two decades and Continue Reading Fedor May Retire After Tim Johnson Fight, Has One Fight Left On Contract at MMA News.
- Matt Brown argues public ‘overreacting’ to Aspen Ladd head coach: ‘Poor cornering,’ but ‘I don’t think he was being abusive’by Damon Martin on October 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Photo by Chris Unger/Zuffa LLCMatt Brown has issues with the way Jim West offered advice to Aspen Ladd during her fight at UFC Vegas 40, but not in the way most might suspect. The main event ended with Ladd dropping a unanimous decision to Norma Dumont. Perhaps the biggest storyline afterward was the way West, Ladd’s coach and boyfriend, spoke to his fighter between rounds. At one point, he bluntly told Ladd, “Please tell me what you’re doing … you have to get into the f*cking fight.” There were a wide variety of reactions to the language, including former UFC champion Miesha Tate calling West’s behavior “abuse.” For his part, Brown understands the dynamic between West and Ladd is different than just the typical coach and fighter interaction, but he still doesn’t agree with the idea that what was being said in her corner was abusive. “I think it’s pretty complicated to start off with, especially being that they’re boyfriend-girlfriend,” Brown said while […]
- Piera Rodriguez wants UFC debut ASAP despite injuries sustained in DWCS 44 winby Farah Hannoun on October 21, 2021 at 12:40 pm
Despite getting a little banged up in her Dana White’s Contender Series 44 win, Piera Rodriguez is hoping for a quick turnaround.
- UFC Fight Night 197 official poster: Max Holloway, Yair Rodriguez vie for title contentionby Farah Hannoun on October 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Check out the official poster for UFC Fight Night 197, featuring a pivotal featherweight clash between Max Holloway and Yair Rodriguez.
- Morning Report: Jessica-Rose Clark says Dominick Cruz’s call out of Hans Molenkamp ‘put all of us on the chopping block’by Jed Meshew on October 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Photo by Chris Unger/Zuffa LLCEarlier this year, following his win over Casey Kenney at UFC 259, former UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz made headlines by calling out Monster Energy business development representative Hans Molenkamp. Monster is a longtime sponsor of the UFC and several of its fighters and Cruz went on to explain that his beef with Molenkamp was based on Molenkamp allegedly making unreasonable demands on fighters backed by the threat of withholding sponsorship money. Ultimately, the two buried the hatchet with Cruz saying last week that things are all good, but now Cruz may have another party to make amends with. Jessica-Rose Clark is another Monster-sponsored UFC fighter, currently competing in the women’s bantamweight division, and though Cruz and Molenkamp have kissed and made up, Clark says she still takes issue with Cruz’s outburst. “His whole argument was that Hans is a clout chaser but Hans isn’t using Dom’s name for f—king anything,” Clark […]
- Israel Adesanya Calls Paulo Costa ‘Broken’ Ahead Of UFC Vegas 41by Curtis Calhoun on October 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm
UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya doesn’t think Paulo Costa is up to the task ahead of his fight against Marvin Vettori at UFC Vegas 41. Costa vs. Vettori is an important fight in the UFC’s middleweight division, as both fighters look to earn another shot at Adesanya. Both fighters have similar styles and are both Continue Reading Israel Adesanya Calls Paulo Costa ‘Broken’ Ahead Of UFC Vegas 41 at MMA News.
- WTF? Watch three Wing Chun fighters try to fight kickboxersby Victor Rodriguez on October 21, 2021 at 11:30 am
WTF – Wing Chun outgunned, more outdoor MMA and Senegalese highlights | Fight Commentary Breakdowns / YouTubeThem Ip Man movies are still great, though. As usual, we start with Jerry again! Fight Commentary Breakdowns returns to the bread-and-butter format of traditional martial artists taking on different challenges, and this week we’ve got three separate Wing Chun practitioners going up against kickboxers and Sanda specialists. It does not go well for Team Wing Chun: The first guy gets his positioning just right, and as he’s getting settled has an inability to deal with being blitzed by an opponent capable of closing distances rapidly. The way his head gets pushed back is disturbing. In fact, I’m willing to wager he may not have much experience getting hit in a full-sparring scenario. He’s a bit frazzled, regains composure, but has very little success overall. The second guy has an even more one-sided shellacking, and it’s almost to the point of bullying. I’ll let […]
- DJ presses charges on McGregor: The world needs to know he’s dangerousby Milan Ordoñez on October 21, 2021 at 10:00 am
Conor McGregor during his UFC 264 headliner with Dustin Poirier. | Photo By Thomas King/Sportsfile via Getty ImagesItalian DJ Francesco Facchinetti has decided to press charges on Conor McGregor for alleged assault. Italian DJ Francesco Facchinetti has officially pressed charges on UFC superstar Conor McGregor. This stems from the recent incident involving the two parties where McGregor allegedly punched Facchinetti while they were hanging out at a hotel in Rome on Saturday. Facchinetti, who claimed to have suffered a broken nose and a busted lip from the incident, formally filed the charges on Tuesday, according to CNN. The report states that Faccinetti came to the decision “because the world needs to know the fact that he is dangerous.” “He is dangerous, he needs to be stopped,” Facchinetti told the news outlet. The report also states that McGregor “lashed out” when Facchinetti and his group said they wanted to leave. It was then when “The Notorious” supposedly […]
- Video: Gordon Ryan submits UFC fighter 4 times, Musumeci debuts ‘Mikey Lock’by Danny O’Donnell on October 21, 2021 at 7:29 am
Photo by Chris Unger/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesGordon returns in exhibition match against UFC fighter Philip Rowe Who’s Number One returned on Wednesday, October 20th with a card headlined by an exhibition match between Gordon Ryan and UFC welterweight Philip Rowe. In the first event following the WNO Championships in late September, three more WNO belts were on the line. The event also featured undercard matchups with some of the sports top up and coming competitors. Gordon shows off well-rounded skillset in his first match since hiatus When it was first announced that Gordon Ryan would be returning to competition, many fans expected him to jump right in against a top ranked opponent. However, due to Gordon’s ongoing stomach issues, he’s been unable to train with the type of consistency and intensity needed to fight the best grapplers in the world. Philip Rowe came into the exhibition off a UFC win via TKO in late July and has competed in grappling events before, including a […]
- Kevin Lee Apologizes After Testing Positive for Banned Stimulant, Shares Issues with Sobrietyby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 21, 2021 at 4:54 am
Kevin Lee received a temporary suspension from the Nevada State Athletic Commission after testing positive for a banned stimulant.
- Set for Quick Return at UFC 269, Bruno Silva Recounts Challenging Path to the Octagonby firstname.lastname@example.org (Marcelo Alonso) on October 21, 2021 at 4:21 am
After two impressive wins in the UFC’s middleweight division, former M-1 champion Bruno Silva is slated to return to the Octagon in less than two months.
- Midnight Mania! Lee Fails Drug Test, Issues Statementby Andrew Richardson on October 21, 2021 at 4:00 am
Photo by Buda Mendes/Zuffa LLCBringing you the weird and wild from the world of MMA each and every weeknight! Welcome to Midnight Mania! Safe to say, Kevin Lee’s return to action after a pair of brutal knee surgeries do not go according to plan. Back at 170 lbs., Lee was eyeing a match up vs. champion Kamaru Usman, but hard-nosed scrapper Daniel Rodriguez ultimately soiled his return in a tough decision loss for “The MoTown Phenom.” Earlier today, the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) announced the the Welterweight was temporarily suspended following a positive drug test for amphetamines from his August 28 bout vs. Rodriguez. Lee quickly took to Instagram, apologizing and explaining he failed the drug test as a result of his medication for ADHD. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Kevin Lee (@motownphenom) “It was never my intention to gain an athletic advantage,” Lee wrote. “It was an attempt to conquer the severe […]
- Conor McGregor Hit With Assault Charges From Francesco Facchinettiby Clyde Aidoo on October 21, 2021 at 3:54 am
Italian DJ Francesco Facchinetti has filed assault charges against Conor McGregor following an alleged altercation between the two at a hotel party. Former UFC double champion Conor McGregor is accused of having struck Francesco Facchinetti without provocation over the weekend. At the time, the DJ stated that he intended to sue McGregor, but we have now Continue Reading Conor McGregor Hit With Assault Charges From Francesco Facchinetti at MMA News.
- Report: Italian DJ files charges against Conor McGregor following alleged assault: ‘He is dangerous, he needs to be stopped’by Damon Martin on October 21, 2021 at 3:00 am
Esther Lin, MMA FightingItalian DJ and musician Francesco Facchinetti has officially filed charges against former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor over an alleged assault that took place in Rome this past weekend. According to CNN, the Carabinieri Police in Mariano Comasco confirmed that Facchinetti and his attorney pressed charges on Tuesday. The alleged altercation took place at a luxury hotel in Rome after Facchinetti claims that he was part of a group that McGregor invited to a party that night. McGregor reportedly lashed out when the group wanted to leave the party and that’s when Facchinetti claims that he was assaulted with punches to the nose and mouth. Facchinetti claims he suffered a concussion as a result of the alleged assault and that’s why he ultimately decided to press charges after talking to his wife and friends about the incident. “He is dangerous,” Facchinetti told CNN. “He needs to be stopped.” Multiple messages to McGregor’s team for comment […]
- Latest Bellator 270 Fight Card & Rumorsby Adam Guillen Jr. on October 21, 2021 at 3:00 am
Event: Bellator 270: “Gallagher vs Mix”Date: Fri., Nov. 5, 2021Location: Wembley Arena in London, EnglandHow To Watch: Showtime (watch it here) Bellator 270 Main Event: 155 lbs.: Peter Queally (13-5-1) vs. Patricky “Pitbull” Freire (23-10) Bellator 270 Main Card (5 p.m. ET): 135 lbs.: James Gallagher (11-1) vs. Patrick Mix (14-1)185 lbs.: Charlie Ward (9-4) vs. Nobert Novenyi Jr. (5-0)145 lbs.: Daniel Weichel (41-6) vs. Pedro Carvalho (11-5) Bellator 270 ‘Prelims’ Card (2:00 p.m. ET): 170 lbs.: Ashley Reece (8-2) vs. Luca Poclit (6-1) 155 lbs.: Daniele Scatizzi (10-5) vs. Brian Hooi (16-7, 1 NC)205 lbs.: Lee Chadwick (26-15-1) vs. Arunas Andriuskevicus (15-4)145 lbs.: Ilias Bulaid (2-0) vs. Georges Sasu (4-2)145 lbs.: Ciaran Clarke (3-0) vs. Jordan Barton (6-1-1)170 lbs.: Nicolò Solli (3-1) vs. Bobby Pallett (5-0)115 lbs.: Danni Neilan (4-0) vs. Audrey Kerouche (7-5, 2 NC)145 lbs.: Asael Adjoudj (1-1) vs. Keir Harvie (4-1)145 lbs.: Junior Morgan (3-0) vs. Darragh Kelly […]
- Sean O’Connell: ‘Nobody else is going to pay Kayla Harrison what the PFL is paying her’by Farah Hannoun on October 21, 2021 at 2:00 am
PFL broadcaster Sean O’Connell thinks it’s both in PFL and Kayla Harrison’s benefit to continue working together.
- Francis Ngannou Hints At Money-Motivated Boxing Switchby Harvey Leonard on October 21, 2021 at 2:00 am
UFC Heavyweight Champion Francis Ngannou has slammed MMA remuneration, and suggested he could make the switch to boxing in order to be paid what he deserves. Ngannou is undoubtedly the most powerful athlete in the UFC. Since back-to-back losses to Stipe Miocic and Derrick Lewis in 2018, “The Predator” found hunting mode and went on Continue Reading Francis Ngannou Hints At Money-Motivated Boxing Switch at MMA News.
- UFC Vegas 41 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!by Patrick L. Stumberg on October 21, 2021 at 2:00 am
Photo by Getty Images/Bob Riha, Jr.Get a detailed breakdown of the betting lines for UFC Vegas 41, which is set to hit UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada, this weekend (Sat., Oct. 23, 2021), including best bets, underdogs, favorites and much more! A Brazilian beast meets an Italian stallion inside UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada, this Saturday (Oct. 23, 2021) when former Middleweight title challengers Paul Costa and Marvin Vettori duke it out on ESPN+. UFC Vegas 41 will also feature a Lightweight tussle pitting the surging Grant Dawson against iron-tough bruiser Ricky Glenn and a women’s Bantamweight bout between finishers Jessica-Rose Clark and Joselyne Edwards. With UFC 267 looming, it’s time to save up for the entrance fee. Here’s how … What Went Wrong at UFC Vegas 40? I suppose I was overdue for a complete and total cluster f*ck. We even got to see all of my favorite types of betting screw ups: overestimation (Ludovit Klein), terrible judging (Ramazan Emeev) and inexplicably […]
- Video: Paulo Costa, Marvin Vettori verbally agree to 195-pound catchweight fight at UFC Vegas 41by MMA Fighting Newswire on October 21, 2021 at 1:41 am
UFC middleweights Paulo Costa and Marvin Vettori on Wednesday verbally agreed to a catchweight fight at 195 pounds in UFC Vegas 41’s headliner after Costa said he was 211 pounds and couldn’t make weight. Via Zoom chat, Costa and Vettori appeared together for an interview on ESPN.com and hammered out the basic term of the move up from middleweight, the division where the bout was scheduled to take place before Costa threw a wrench in plans. The Brazilian said it was the UFC that asked for the catchweight when he showed up on fight week heavier than usual. He challenged Vettori to “be a man” and take the fight without requiring a purse deduction, as is customary for fighters who miss weight. “Don’t want me to be fined,” Costa said. “[By you saying], “Oh, if you don’t pay 30 percent, I will not fight.’ Be a man. Be a man of your words and show up to fight on Saturday.” A befuddled Vettori said he would show up on Saturday night at UFC APEX and do his job. […]
- Paulo Costa Claims He Can’t Make Middleweight for UFC Fight Night 196 Main Eventby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 21, 2021 at 1:30 am
It sounds like Paulo Costa won’t even attempt to make the contracted middleweight limit for his UFC Fight Night 196 headlining bout against Marvin Vettori on Saturday.
- Alex Caceres ‘not necessarily impressed’ with Seungwoo Choi ahead of UFC Fight Night 196by Mike Bohn on October 21, 2021 at 1:00 am
Alex Caceres didn’t know much about Seungwoo Choi when the matchup was offered to him for Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 196 event.
- Fedor Emelianenko Bashes Dana White, ‘He Has No Respect For Fighters’by Nicole Bosco on October 21, 2021 at 1:00 am
Fedor Emelianenko is getting ready to get back in the Bellator cage, but first has some words for Dana White. The Russian heavyweight will most likely go down in history as one of the best to ever step in the cage. He will once again grace the Bellator cage on Oct. 23 as he steps Continue Reading Fedor Emelianenko Bashes Dana White, ‘He Has No Respect For Fighters’ at MMA News.
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Jennifer Maia rematch set for UFC’s January 15 eventby Mookie Alexander on October 21, 2021 at 1:00 am
Jennifer Maia (L) in action vs Katlyn Chookagian during Women’s Flyweight bout at Madison Square Garden. New York, NY | Set Number: X163048 TK4Chookagian won the first fight by split decision. Two former UFC women’s flyweight title challengers will square off once again. Following a report from MMA Ideas, MMA Fighting confirmed that Katlyn Chookagian and Jennifer Maia are lined up for a January 15th rematch. Chookagian (16-4) got her title shot by beating Maia at UFC 244 in November 2019. She lost by third-round TKO to Valentina Shevchenko at UFC 247, but followed up by thrashing Valentina’s sister Antonina in a lopsided decision. A first-round TKO to Jessica Andrade soon followed, but ‘Blonde Fighter’ has picked up consecutive decision wins over Cynthia Calvillo and Viviane Araujo. Maia (19-7-1) has a 4-3 record under the UFC banner, most recently getting back above .500 with a decision over Jessica Eye at UFC 264 in July. The Brazilian’s title shot occurred after she […]
- Costa reveals he can’t make middleweight limit for Saturdayby Tim Bissell on October 21, 2021 at 12:15 am
Paulo Costa before he fought Israel Adesanya at UFC 253. | Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLCPaulo Costa vs. Marvin Vettori won’t be happening at middleweight. This plan for this weekend was to have Paulo Costa take on Marvin Vettori in a middleweight clash in the headliner of UFC Vegas 41. That bout, between two recent title challengers, might determine which of them gets another crack at current champ Israel Adesanya. However, Costa has thrown a spanner in the works, revealing that he is nowhere close to making the middleweight limit (186 lbs) needed for Friday’s weigh-ins. Costa told the gathered media today that he currently weighs 211 lbs. “What happened yesterday, [my manager] Wallid [Ismail] talked with some people with him, Ali [Abdelaziz], his manager I think, and it’s not on the schedule to make 185 [pounds] anymore,” said Costa (ht MMA Fighting). “It’s another weight. I’m not exactly [sure] which weight yet.” “I think this fight will happen,” he added. […]
- Grant Dawson apologizes to Ricky Glenn, feels bad for comments ahead of UFC Fight Night 196by Mike Bohn on October 21, 2021 at 12:00 am
Grant Dawson is walking back a comment he made about UFC Fight Night 196 opponent Ricky Glenn in the lead-up to Saturday’s bout.
- Video: When Coaches Get Angry At Fightersby Shakiel Mahjouri on October 21, 2021 at 12:00 am
Photo by Chris Unger/Zuffa LLCAspen Ladd vs. Norma Dumont is far from the first time a coach in the UFC or boxing got mad at their fighter. Aspen Ladd’s coach, Jim West, got quite the trashing online for his cornering approach in Ladd’s fight vs. Norma Dumont at UFC Vegas 40, but he’s far from the first coach to get amped up. West’s aggressive style of coaching between rounds upset some viewers and fighters. The incident sparked a debate online about the fine line between motivating a fighter and putting them down. In the aftermath of Ladd vs. Dumont, SB Nation’s Combat Culture created a compilation of intense cornering moments in combat sports. Featured are moments from the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), Bellator MMA and boxing. Watch a passionate Teddy Atlast yell at former two-division WBO world champion Michael Moorer, Greg Jackson shutting down former UFC Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and more. What was your favorite cornering moment? Let us know in […]
- Sergio Pettis vs. Kyoji Horiguchi title fight set for Bellator 272by Mookie Alexander on October 21, 2021 at 12:00 am
Sergio Pettis in the cage as he defeated Alfred Khashakyan in their bantamweight fight at The Forum on January 25, 2020 in Inglewood, California. Pettis won by TKO. | Photo by Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty ImagesThe Bellator MMA bantamweight belt will be at stake in December. As expected, Sergio Pettis’ first defense of his Bellator bantamweight title will be against former simultaneous Bellator and RIZIN champion Kyoji Horiguchi. The promotion announced the matchup on Wednesday, setting this highly anticipated showdown as the main event of Bellator 272 on Friday, December 3rd at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT. Showtime will broadcast the main card, with prelims available through a YouTube live stream. Pettis (21-5) signed with Bellator MMA as a free agent in late 2019 after ending his UFC career with a win over Tyson Nam. After never getting a stoppage win in the UFC, he debuted in Bellator with a spectacular submission of Alfred Khashakyan in January 2020. Following a decision […]
- 211lb Costa Can’t Make Weight For Vettori Fight, Vettori Still Wants Fightby Derek Hall on October 21, 2021 at 12:00 am
The UFC Vegas 40 headliner between Paulo Costa and Marvin Vettori is in jeopardy, courtesy of a bloated Borrachinha. Both Costa and Vettori were looking to score some redemption in this main event clash, with both men coming off of title fight setbacks, but the Brazilian, in particular, was in a complicated situation. He was Continue Reading 211lb Costa Can’t Make Weight For Vettori Fight, Vettori Still Wants Fight at MMA News.
- Modestas Bukauskas released from UFC one month after severe knee injuryby Damon Martin on October 20, 2021 at 11:30 pm
Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCModestas Bukauskas is no longer a UFC fighter after the promotion released him from contract. Bukauskas’ release comes after three consecutive octagon losses, including his most recent one in which he suffered a grisly knee injury that forced him to undergo corrective surgery this past month. The Cage Warriors veteran told MyMMANews.com that he planned to return to training in four to five months after taking an oblique kick from Khalil Rountree in the fight at UFC Vegas 36. He also underwent a procedure to make it easier to breathe due to damage to his nose suffered in the fight. “Obviously it’s extremely painful because they had to do quite a lot of stuff in there,” he said of the knee surgery. “But the main thing is that it went extremely successful. Everything went to plan and I’m on the full road to recovery. I knew it was gonna be a quite painful operation because it’s the most I’ve had done, but hey, I’ll be back firing on all […]
- Paulo Costa can’t make weight, negotiating new weight class for Marvin Vettori fight | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 20, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Middleweight Marvin Vettori was the first to mention that Paulo Costa wouldn’t be able to make weight for Saturday’s UFC Vegas 41 headliner during the event’s media day on Wednesday. “There’s some sh*t going on – he had some problems with weight,” Vettori said. “I said I’ll fight him at any weight, but at the end of the day we still have to all be professional. He’s not professional. F*ck, we all go through weight cuts. He has to do some of it. So, we’ll see. “The last thing I want is for the fight to be scratched, so I’ll fight him at any weight. With that being said, he needs to suffer a little bit making weight. All of us go through that. That shows. He’s a lot overweight.” When Costa took the stage to field questions from the media, he confirmed that Saturday’s main event will not be in the middleweight division. Kevin Lee suspended by NAC after failed drug test “It’s not on the schedule to make 185 anymore,” Costa said. “It’s […]
- Dan Hooker: A win over Islam Makhachev at UFC 267 puts me in ‘two-man conversation’ for title shotby Nolan King on October 20, 2021 at 11:10 pm
Could Dan Hooker be next in line for the title if he’s victorious at UFC 267?
- Sergio Pettis Defends BW Title Against Kyoji Horiguchi At Bellator 272by Cole Shelton on October 20, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Sergio Pettis has his first Bellator bantamweight title defense set. Pettis will face former Bellator and RIZIN bantamweight champion, Kyoji Horiguchi at Bellator 272 on December 3. Bellator announced the fight on the Morning Kombat show. The event will take place at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn., with the event airing on Showtime. Sergio Pettis Continue Reading Sergio Pettis Defends BW Title Against Kyoji Horiguchi At Bellator 272 at MMA News.
- ‘F—king Selfish’ Dominick Cruz Almost Cost Us ‘Our Jobs’by Shakiel Mahjouri on October 20, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Photo by Chris Unger/Zuffa LLCDominick Cruz’s beef with Hans Molenkamp could have had serious repercussions for Monster Energy-sponsored athletes, says UFC Vegas 41’s Jessica-Rose Clark. There could have been a lot of collateral damage over Dominick Cruz vs. Hans Molenkamp, says Monster Energy sponsored Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) fighter Jessica-Rose Clark. Former UFC Bantamweight champion Cruz called out Molenkamp during his post-fight speech at UFC 259 in March. Cruz accused Molenkamp of using his position with Monster to take advantage of fighters for his personal benefit. Cruz confirmed earlier this week on MMA Fighting’s The MMA Hour that both parties had buried the hatchet; however, Clark still has a bone to pick with “The Dominator”. “His whole argument was that Hans is a clout chaser but Hans isn’t using Dom’s name for f—king anything,” Clark told Drake Riggs for My MMA News. “Dom’s the one who brought him up in that interview and was all, […]
- Report: Buckley vs. Alhassan set for UFC event on Jan. 15by Kristen King on October 20, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Joaquin Buckley ahead of his fight with Antonio Arroyo. | Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLCBuckley and Alhassan are entering the fight off of knockouts. Bet on a knockout in this one. A fight between middleweight finishers Joaquin Buckley and Abdul Razak Alhassan has been set for an upcoming UFC event on Jan. 15 that is expected to take place at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas. Meni Mayer of MMA Ideas on Instagram reported the booking on Tuesday. Buckley rebounded from a first-round knockout loss to Alessio Di Chirico with a ‘Performance of the Night’ awarded third-round knockout of Antônio Arroyo at UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Spann this past September. Prior to that, ‘New Mansa’ also earned highlight-reel finishes over Impa Kasanganay and Jordan Wright at UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs. Sandhagen and UFC 255 respectively. The Kasanganay knockout went viral, and was hailed as one of the greatest knockouts in UFC history. Alhassan snapped a three-fight losing streak and returned […]
- Marvin Vettori believes he’s superior fighter, but Paulo Costa ‘still dangerous’ regardless of weight issuesby John Morgan on October 20, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Marvin Vettori isn’t exactly thrilled with Paulo Costa’s weight issues, but “The Italian Dream” isn’t going to underestimate the challenge.
- Ariel Helwani Trolls Brendan Schaub By Posting Past Videoby Andrew Starc on October 20, 2021 at 10:00 pm
It seems Ariel Helwani is fully embracing his “Heelwani” alter ego after taking yet another jab at Brendan Schaub. The ongoing Helwani-Schaub beef has been a delightfully entertaining sideshow in recent weeks, of which MMANews has proudly provided episodic coverage. We’ve not only seen the duo sling voluminous amounts of mud at each other, but Continue Reading Ariel Helwani Trolls Brendan Schaub By Posting Past Video at MMA News.
- Costa Can’t Make Weight, Not Even Closeby Shakiel Mahjouri on October 20, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLCPaulo Costa vs. Marvin Vettori will be a catchweight at UFC Vegas 41, if the fight happens at all. Paulo Costa vs. Marvin Vettori will not be a middleweight fight, assuming the UFC Vegas 41 headliner stays intact. Costa (13-1) confirmed that he cannot make the 186-pound limit for a middleweight fight on Saturday, an issue first highlighted by his opponent, Vettori (17-4-1). The top-ranked middleweight is confident the fight will move forward, just at a catchweight. UFC Vegas 41 is scheduled to take place on Sat., Oct. 23 at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nev. via ESPN+. “My weight right now is 96kilos (or 211 pounds),” Costa said during the UFC Vegas 41 media day (h/t MMA Fighting). “What happened yesterday, [my manager] Wallid [Ismail] talked with some people with him, Ali [Abdelaziz], his manager I think, and it’s not on the schedule to make 185 [pounds] anymore. It’s another weight. I’m not exactly [sure] which weight yet. “I think this […]
- Paulo Costa says he’s 212 pounds less than 48 hours from weigh-ins, needs catchweight with Marvin Vettoriby John Morgan on October 20, 2021 at 9:30 pm
If the UFC Fight Night 196 headliner with Marvin Vettori and Paulo Costa is going to happen, it doesn’t seem it will be at middleweight.
- Joaquin Buckley Will Take On Abdul Razak Alhassan On Jan. 15by Nicole Bosco on October 20, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Joaquin Buckley and Abdul Razak Alhassan, two heavy-hitting middleweights are set to meet at the UFC event being held on Jan. 15. A clash of knockout specialists is on tap for a UFC event this winter. Joaquin Buckley will look to continue his streak of KO wins as he takes on Abdul Razak Alhassan. Neither Continue Reading Joaquin Buckley Will Take On Abdul Razak Alhassan On Jan. 15 at MMA News.
- Jan Blachowicz doubles down on Corey Anderson: ‘He’s just a coward and quitter’by MMA Fighting Newswire on October 20, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC via Getty ImagesUFC light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz is doubling down on two-time opponent Corey Anderson. Blachowicz had a friend translate from his native tongue of Polish to English, he said Wednesday on The MMA Hour, but his Twitter reaction to Anderson claiming the No. 1 spot at light heavyweight was from the heart, and he explained why he felt that way. “I just want to put him to the ground, again,” Blachowicz said. “The difference between me and him is when I lost the fight, I don’t quit, because I’m not a quitter. He lost the fight and he quit. He let it go. “Maybe the pressure was too big for him, and he went somewhere else, to the second league, and now he’s talking, or barking. C’mon, I don’t understand that. Why doesn’t he stay in the UFC? He can renegotiate everything right now, money and stuff like this. No, he’s just a coward and quitter. “That’s why he’s doing this. Now he’s safe over there, […]
- Kevin Lee suspended by NAC after failed drug testby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 20, 2021 at 9:18 pm
UFC welterweight Kevin Lee has been temporarily suspended by the Nevada Athletic Commission after a failed drug test associated with his Aug. 28 loss to Daniel Rodriguez. On Wednesday, the NAC announced that Lee had been suspended after testing positive for amphetamine. Following the NAC announcement, Lee issued a statement via social media where he explained that he has adult ADHD and is trying to manage it with medication. Dana White reacts to new U.S. vaccine travel mandate: ‘Fight Island will be hopping again’ View this post on Instagram A post shared by Kevin Lee (@motownphenom) “I have tested over the limit allowed by the Nevada State Athletic Commission in my most recent fight. In 2018 I was diagnosed with Adult ADHD, it has always affected me. I did not discover real treatment for the diagnosis until 2020 when I was recovering from my double knee surgeries. I was prescribed Adderall from a doctor to improve my mental Health. I told […]
- Ricky Glenn plots upset of ‘impressive’ Grant Dawson in UFC Fight Night 196 co-main eventby Mike Bohn on October 20, 2021 at 9:10 pm
Ricky Glenn intends to derail the hype around Grant Dawson in the UFC Fight Night 196 co-main event.
- Watch The MMA Hour with Fedor, Namajunas, Blachowicz, Arlovski and Figueiredo nowby Ariel Helwani on October 20, 2021 at 9:02 pm
The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life! Below is a rundown of Wednesday’s show, which begins at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. 1 p.m. ET: MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko joins the show to preview his fight this Saturday against Timothy Johnson at Bellator 269. 1:30 p.m. ET: UFC light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz discusses his upcoming title defense against Glover Teixeira at UFC 267. 2 p.m.: UFC strawweight champion Rose Namajunas stops by to chat about her UFC 268 rematch against Zhang Weili. 2:30 p.m.: Andrei Arlovski looks back on his UFC Vegas 40 win over Carlos Felipe, his continued success over a remarkable 22-year career, and more. 3 p.m.: Former UFC flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo discusses his road since losing his title to Brandon Moreno and the pair’s upcoming trilogy fight at UFC 270. 3:30 p.m: GC looks to keep his hot streak alive with his best bets for the MMA weekend. 4 p.m: I will answer your questions in the latest On the Nose segment. […]
- Report: Paul Vs. Fury Set For Dec. 18by Shakiel Mahjouri on October 20, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Photo by Jason Miller/Getty ImagesJake Paul vs. Tommy Fury is reportedly set to take place in the boxing ring before year’s end. It looks like Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury will captivate or frustrate the combat sports world by year’s end. A professional boxing match pitting Paul vs. Fury has reportedly been agreed to for Dec. 18, according to The Sun. Neither Paul nor Fury have yet to publicly comment on the news; however, an official announcement is reportedly expected to be made shortly. Frank Warren, Fury’s boxing promoter, previously said the two sides were close to finalizing a deal for a fight in November or December. “At the moment we’re working through the terms, we’re quite close and I’m hoping we can get it over the line,” said in October, per Manchester Evening News. “It’s a great fight for Tommy. It’s a very lucrative fight for him. Financially how can you not turn that down? “I think he wins it,” Warren continued. “It’s captured everyone’s […]
- Henry Cejudo Roasts Tyron Woodley As Second-Most Cringy MMA Fighterby Curtis Calhoun on October 20, 2021 at 9:00 pm
It’s no secret that Henry Cejudo is seen by many as the ‘king of cringe’ in MMA, but he thinks former UFC champion Tyron Woodley isn’t far off. Cejudo has remained in the public eye despite retiring from the UFC following his win over Dominick Cruz at UFC 249. Aside from his greatness inside of Continue Reading Henry Cejudo Roasts Tyron Woodley As Second-Most Cringy MMA Fighter at MMA News.
- Paulo Costa reveals he can’t make middleweight for main event against Marvin Vettori at UFC Vegas 41by Damon Martin on October 20, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Esther Lin, MMA FightingPaulo Costa won’t be competing at middleweight at UFC Vegas 41. On Wednesday, the former UFC title challenger revealed that he won’t be able to cut down to the 186-pound limit for his main event fight scheduled against Marvin Vettori. “My weight right now is 96 kilos (211 pounds),” Costa said during the UFC Vegas 41 media day. “What happened yesterday, [my manager] Wallid [Ismail] talked with some people with him, Ali [Abdelaziz], his manager I think, and it’s not on the schedule to make 185 [pounds] anymore. It’s another weight. I’m not exactly [sure] which weight yet.” Out of action for the past 13 months since losing to reigning UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya, Costa was making his return against another top ranked fighter in the division with hopes that he could climb right back in to title contention. Now Costa could be in jeopardy of not competing at all unless a deal can be struck with Vettori and his team in order to book the […]
- Darina Mazdyuk: Intergender fight vs. 529-pound man was part of bigger plan that workedby Nolan King on October 20, 2021 at 8:20 pm
The winner in one of the most viral videos of 2020 makes her Bellator debut Saturday.
- Middleweights Joaquin Buckley, Abdul Razak Alhassan to Meet on Jan. 15by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 7:45 pm
A matchup of middleweight knockout artists is on tap for an Ultimate Fighting Championship event on Jan. 15, as Joaquin Buckley will lock horns with Abdul Razak Alhassan.
- Sergio Pettis to Defend Bantamweight Crown vs. Kyoji Horiguchi at Bellator Event on Dec. 3by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Sergio Pettis is scheduled to make his first bantamweight title defense when he faces Kyoji Horiguchi at a Bellator MMA event on Dec. 3.
- Kevin Lee issues apology after NAC suspension for positive drug test, opens up about adult ADHDby Nolan King on October 20, 2021 at 7:17 pm
UFC star Kevin Lee was handed a temporary suspension by the Nevada commission Wednesday.
- Zviad Lazishvili Replaces Aaron Phillips, Faces Jonathan Martinez at UFC Fight Night 196by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 7:08 pm
Zviad Lazishvili has agreed to step in on three days’ notice and face Jonathan Martinez at UFC Fight Night 196.
- NAC suspends Ryan Benoit for 9 months after testing positive for sleep apnea drugby Nolan King on October 20, 2021 at 6:20 pm
The positive drug test stems from his July 31 UFC fight.
- Marvin Vettori says Paulo Costa ‘a lot overweight,’ wants change in division for UFC Fight Night 196by Mike Bohn on October 20, 2021 at 6:10 pm
Marvin Vettori claims Paulo Costa won’t make middleweight for their UFC Fight Night 196 main event.
- Javier Mendez: Islam Makhachev doesn’t need a finish to beat Dan Hooker, whereas Hooker doesby Farah Hannoun on October 20, 2021 at 5:50 pm
The only way coach Javier Mendez sees Islam Makhachev losing to Dan Hooker is if he gets caught.
- DWCS 44 winner Jonny Parsons not surprised with UFC deal after split: ‘This is where I belong’by Farah Hannoun on October 20, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Despite earning a hard-fought win on Dana White’s Contender Series 44, Jonny Parsons expected to walk away with a UFC contract.
- NAC overturns DWCS winner Josh Quinlan’s UFC contract-earning victory after positive drug testby Nolan King on October 20, 2021 at 5:00 pm
It is unclear if this will impact the undefeated welterweight’s UFC contract status.
- NAC approves UFC 269, two other UFC events for December in Las Vegasby Nolan King on October 20, 2021 at 4:20 pm
The event headlined by Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier is one of three the UFC will hold in Las Vegas in December.
- Ray Borg out of UAE Warriors title fight due to positive COVID-19 test: ‘My heart breaks’by Farah Hannoun on October 20, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Ray Borg’s string of bad luck continues.
- Sergio Pettis set to defend title vs. Kyoji Horiguchi at Bellator 272by Nolan King on October 20, 2021 at 3:33 pm
The bantamweight title will be on the line this December.
- Dana White reacts to new U.S. vaccine travel mandate: ‘Fight Island will be hopping again’by MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 20, 2021 at 9:11 am
The UFC notified international fighters in a memo this week that all travelers coming into the United States starting on Nov. 8 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with proof of vaccination. The fight promotion will not require any fighter on their roster to get vaccinated for COVID-19, but alerted them that there will likely be obstacles entering the country if not vaccinated starting early next month. The new guidelines were announced by The White House on Friday. “Recently the U.S. government announced that beginning on November 8, foreign national air travelers to the United States will be required to be fully vaccinated and to provide proof of their vaccination status to fly to the United States,” UFC officials said in the memo. “Fully vaccinated travelers will also be required to show a pre-departure negative COVID-19 test taken within three days of travel prior to boarding their flight. “This policy also applies to foreign nationals crossing the […]
- Watch Marvin Vettori Tap Out Karl Roberson | UFC Vegas 41 Free Fightby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 20, 2021 at 7:54 am
Marvin Vettori was awarded a Performance of the Night bonus after his first-round submission of Karl Roberson last June in Las Vegas. Vettori faces Paulo Costa in the UFC Vegas 41 main event on Saturday in a bout that had big implications in the middleweight division. Costa enters the bout ranked No. 2 in the 185-pound division and Vettori ranked No. 5. Both are coming off losses to champion Israel Adesanya and only one will remain in the title contention after Saturday. Conor McGregor was doing Proper Twelve shots with Johnny Depp in Rome (Video) (Courtesy of UFC)
- Armen Petrosyan Tops List of Four Contract Winners on Week 8 of DWCSby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 6:59 am
Armen Petrosyan brought UFC president Dana White out of his seat. His next step was all but inevitable.
- Dana White’s Contender Series 2021 Week 8 Play-by-Play & Resultsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ben Duffy) on October 20, 2021 at 6:59 am
Sherdog’s live DWCS 2021 Week 8 coverage kicks off Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET.
- UFC Fighter Irwin Rivera Granted Release After Two Attempted Murder Chargesby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 6:17 am
Irwin Rivera has been released from police custody after being charged with attempted murder earlier this year.
- Dana White’s Contender Series Season 5, Week 8 Results: Four fighters earn UFC contractsby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 20, 2021 at 4:08 am
Dana White’s Contender Series was back in action on Tuesday from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas and four fighters earned themselves UFC contracts. In the featured fight, middleweight Jonny Parsons defeated Solomon Renfro in a back-and-forth split decision. The win earned Parsons a UFC contract. Three other contracts were also awarded on Tuesday. Light heavyweight Armen Petrosyan was given a contract for his first-round knockout win over Kaloyan Kolev. Light heavyweight Caio Borralho earned his chance in the big dance with a first-round finish os his own. The final contract went to women’s strawweight Piera Rodriguez for her unanimous decision win over Valesca Machado. Jessica Eye hospitalized, out of fight with Andrea Lee (Video) Dana White’s Contender Series Season 5, Week 8 Official Results: Jonny Parsons def. Solomon Renfro by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)Piera Rodriguez def. Valesca Machado by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)Caio […]
- Katlyn Chookagian-Jennifer Maia Rematch Targeted for UFC Event on Jan. 15by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 1:09 am
A rematch of former flyweight challengers is in the works for early next year, as Katlyn Chookagian and Jennifer Maia are expected to square off at a UFC event on Jan. 15.
- Uganda’s David Onama Set for Octagon Debut vs. Mason Jones at UFC Fight Night 196by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 1:02 am
David Onama will become the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s first athlete from Uganda when he locks horns with Mason Jones this Saturday.
- UFC: International Fighters Must Comply with New U.S. Government Vaccine Mandatesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 12:57 am
International fighters hoping to compete in the Ultimate Fighting Championship will face a new hurdle beginning next month.
- Jessica Eye Out of UFC Fight Night 197; Cynthia Calvillo Steps in to Face Andrea Leeby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 12:50 am
A illness has forced Jessica Eye to pull out of a proposed flyweight clash against Andrea Lee at UFC Fight Night 197.
- Colby Covington Claims UFC Threatened to Strip Kamaru Usman If He Didn’t Accept Rematchby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 20, 2021 at 12:25 am
According to Colby Covington, Kamaru Usman would’ve paid dearly if he hadn’t agreed to their rematch in the UFC 268 main event.
- Rafael Cordeiro Expects Marvin Vettori to Pressure Paulo Costa at UFC Fight Night 196by email@example.com (Marcelo Alonso) on October 19, 2021 at 11:43 pm
The rivalry between UFC Night 196 main event headliners Marvin Vettori and Paulo Costa extends years back beyond the fighters to members of their respective camps.
- Conor McGregor was doing Proper Twelve shots with Johnny Depp in Rome (Video)by MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 19, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Former UFC champion, Conor McGregor, has been making the rounds in Italy this week. He’s gotten wrapped up in everything from a baptism at the Vatican, another assault scandal and now he’s been filmed doing shots of his Proper Twelve brand with none other than Johnny Depp. The video shows McGregor and Depp (who looks thoroughly confused) on the streets of Rome and McGregor pulls a bottle of his whisky out of nowhere to pour Depp a glass. The Hollywood actor takes the shot and then posed for a photo with McGregor and his whole family. Jake Paul calls out ‘coked up’ Conor McGregor after latest alleged assault https://twitter.com/j0hnnycdpp/status/1450405435635286017?s=20 McGregor is notorious for offering people his liquor and even punched a man at a bar over allegedly turning the shot down. Now he owns that bar. McGregor is on the heels of yet another assault, this time being accused of punching and breaking the nose of an Italian DJ over the weekend. Conor […]
- Jessica Eye hospitalized, out of fight with Andrea Lee (Video)by MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 19, 2021 at 5:46 pm
Jessica Eye has announced she’s been forced to withdraw from her fight with Andrea Lee due to illness. The bout, previously scheduled for Nov. 13 will now reportedly take place between Cynthia Calvillo and Lee, according to John Morgan of MMA Junkie. After the news broke of her removal from the fight, she took to Instagram to explain what was going on shared a photo from her hospital bed. “[This past Thursday], I thought I was dealing with an allergic reaction to fish eggs that I didn’t notice on my sushi role until it was too late,” Eye wrote on Instagram. “Extremely allergic to eggs. Thursday night is when the fever started. So I followed protocol for when I am exposed to a food allergy. Thursday was rough but woke up on Friday feeling OK but [with] brain fog, which is usually [a] symptom after I have an allergy attack or exposure to foods I’m allergic to.” Jake Paul calls out ‘coked up’ Conor McGregor after latest alleged assault […]
- Eric Albarracin Discusses Title Hopes of Weili Zhang, Deiveson Figueiredo, Patricky Freireby firstname.lastname@example.org (Marcelo Alonso) on October 19, 2021 at 8:15 am
Eric Albarracin is currently working with a number of top fighters at Arizona-based MMA camp Fight Ready, and he expects that the team will only continue to get better.
- Chuck Liddell will not face charges after domestic violence arrestby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 19, 2021 at 6:29 am
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell will not face charges by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office following recent domestic violence arrest on Oct. 11. Liddell was arrested after police responded to his Hidden Hills home, where they deemed an argument occurred between he and his wife, that allegedly turned physical. Following his arrest, Liddell released a statement professing his innocence and claimed that he was the actual victim in the incident. “While the information about this case will be revealed in due course, I believe it is important to convey and clarify a few facts about the situation,” Liddell said in the statement. “I was the victim of the incident last night at our family home, as details of the case will reveal. The deputies informed me that my wife would be arrested, as I did not respond to her assault while I sustained bruising and lacerations. I volunteered to go in her place. “This was one of the many times I […]
- No Charges Filed Against Chuck Liddell in Domestic Violence Caseby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 19, 2021 at 3:35 am
No charges have been filed against Chuck Liddell in an alleged domestic violence incident involving the former UFC champion and his wife last week.
- Ryan Bader Releases Statement Following Bellator 268 Defeatby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 19, 2021 at 2:45 am
Ryan Bader’s bid to reclaim light heavyweight gold came up short in the semifinals of the light heavyweight grand prix, where he suffered a 51-second technical knockout loss to Corey Anderson in the Bellator 268 co-main event on Saturday night.
- Contender Series Weigh-in Results: All Competitors Hit Contracted Marksby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 19, 2021 at 12:08 am
For the first time in a few weeks, there were no major difficulties on the scales ahead of a Dana White’s Contender Series event.
- Former Foes Jan Blachowicz, Corey Anderson Trade Barbs on Social Mediaby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 19, 2021 at 12:00 am
The ongoing Bellator light heavyweight grand prix has reignited the debate regarding the best light heavyweight in the sport, and there are more than a few in the MMA community who believe that the Vadim Nemkov-Corey Anderson winner can lay claim to that top spot.
- Jake Paul calls out ‘coked up’ Conor McGregor after latest alleged assaultby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 18, 2021 at 5:38 pm
Former UFC champ-champ, Conor McGregor, was busy in Italy having his children christened in the Vatican and then getting himself involved in yet another assault allegation. And it wouldn’t be a full-circle combate news day if Jake Paul didn’t insert himself into the conversation as well. Shortly after news broke that McGregor had allegedly assaulted a DJ in Italy and broken his nose, Paul took to Twitter to ask for a fight with him. “Coked up Conor likes to play tough with musicians,” Paul wrote. “Conor please try and do something when you see me.” https://twitter.com/jakepaul/status/1449855702856515589?s=20 Ronda Rousey posts photo breastfeeding her newborn because ‘it shouldn’t be hidden’ Paul is referencing a separate assault accusation when McGregor was seen lunging at rapper Machine Gun Kelly on the red carpet of the MTV Video Music Awards just last month. Over the weekend an Italian DJ alleged that McGregor struck him and broke his nose without […]
- Ronda Rousey posts photo breastfeeding her newborn because ‘it shouldn’t be hidden’by MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 18, 2021 at 8:52 am
Former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey recently gave birth to her first child, a daughter, La’akea Makalapuaokalanipõ Browne. “Rowdy” posted a photo of her breastfeeding her daughter in an effort to normalize feeding an infant in public. “Our boys asked me the other day how I’m gunna feed Pō on the plane when we take her with us to Hawaii. And I was like “uhhh, same way I always do” 🤷🏼♀️Then it occurred to me that they probably never seen anyone breastfeed before and weren’t sure if it was appropriate in public,” Rousey wrote. “Motherhood’s some badass, primal, beautiful shit that shouldn’t be hidden.It still blows my mind that my body assembled this little person, pushed her out and now makes everything she needs to thrive🤯 It’s really nothing to be ashamed of, it’s something to brag about🤰🏼👩🏼🍼#normalizebreastfeeding#proudmama” Conor McGregor allegedly punched a famous Italian DJ and broke his nose […]
- Conor McGregor allegedly punched a famous Italian DJ and broke his noseby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 18, 2021 at 7:48 am
Famous Italian DJ Francesco Facchinetti has accused former two-division UFC Champion Conor McGregor of punching him and breaking his nose. McGregor has been in Italy vacationing with family. He’s released photos out on the town in Rome and apparently has been doing a bit of partying as well. While getting ready to leave one party to attend another, McGregor allegedly attacked Facchinetti for no reason. Facchinetti posted a video to his Instagram account accusing McGregor of punching him and said that he intends to sue to Irishman. “At 2.30 this night I was attacked by Mr. McGregor,” Facchinetti said in the video. “The very famous McGregor, who punched me in the mouth, broke my nose in front of ten witnesses, his friends and his bodyguards. He attacked me without motivation as we talked for more than two hours and we also had fun together. I could have shut up and not say anything to anyone, but since I’m here to tell it, I must say that that person is really […]
- WEC, UFC Vet Brian Gassaway Dead at 49by email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on October 18, 2021 at 7:07 am
Well-traveled 52-fight MMA veteran Brian Gassaway has died at the age of 49.
- Israel Adesanya breaks down Paulo Costa vs. Marvin Vettori: ‘They both suck’ | Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 18, 2021 at 6:52 am
UFC Middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya breaks down the upcoming UFC Fight Night main event bout between Paulo Costa and Marvin Vettori. Adesanya has gone up against both fighters. He stopped Costa at UFC 253 and holds two wins over Vettori. Adesanya called the matchup a fight between “juicy boys” referencing both fighters’ brushes with USADA. Hear the champion’s take on the pivotal middleweight bout. Conor McGregor allegedly punched a famous Italian DJ and broke his nose (Video Courtesy of FREESTYLEBENDER) In Italy, Conor McGregor draws crowds everywhere he goes | Photos
- Italian DJ Accuses Conor McGregor of Punching Him in Face, Breaking Noseby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 18, 2021 at 2:46 am
Conor McGregor is once again in the news for an altercation that occurred outside of the Octagon.
- Aspen Ladd’s Coach Apologizes for Corner Coaching Tactics at UFC Fight Night 195by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 17, 2021 at 11:43 pm
Aspen Ladd had trouble mounting any kind of significant offense in the UFC Fight Night 195 main event, and the frustration was reflected in her corner between rounds.
- Scott Coker: Bellator Grand Prix Winner Will Be Best Light Heavyweight ‘On the Planet’by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 17, 2021 at 10:43 pm
The Bellator light heavyweight grand prix is down to two after Vadim Nemkov and Corey Anderson advanced to the tournament finals on Saturday night.
- Norma Dumont Interested in Interim Featherweight Title Bout Against Holly Holmby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 17, 2021 at 2:16 pm
Norma Dumont didn’t get the opponent she wanted on Saturday night, but she was grateful to be able to have a fight nonetheless.
- Samuel Dbili Replaces Maximo Suarez, Faces Hamicha at Glory: Collision 3by firstname.lastname@example.org (Blaine Henry) on October 17, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Glory: Collision 3 has undergone another change to its lineup, as Hamicha must deal with a new opponent heading into this Saturday’s card.
- UFC Fight Night 195 Bonuses: Miller, Landwehr, Silva, Batgerel Earn $50K Awardsby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 17, 2021 at 1:18 pm
Jim Miller, Nate Landwehr, Bruno Silva and Danaa Batgerel each received $50,000 “Performance of the Night” bonuses for their work in the Octagon at UFC Fight Night 195 on Saturday at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
- In Italy, Conor McGregor draws crowds everywhere he goes | Photosby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 17, 2021 at 8:12 am
Former two-division UFC champion Conor McGregor draws a crowd everywhere he goes while visiting Italy and walking the streets of Rome. “The Notorious” posted a video and phots on social media during his Italian visit showing scores of fans trying to take pictures and get a glimpse of the Irishman. He had a similar experience in California leading up to his UFC 264 trilogy bout against Dustin Poirier in July. Nate Diaz responds to Conor McGregor’s comment that his boxing is piss: ‘I turned you into a wrestler’ View this post on Instagram A post shared by Conor McGregor Official (@thenotoriousmma) View this post on Instagram A post shared by Conor McGregor Official (@thenotoriousmma) Jon Jones asked not to return to Jackson Wink gym following latest arrest
- Norma Dumont Cruises Past Listless Aspen Ladd in UFC Fight Night 195 Headlinerby firstname.lastname@example.org (Brian Knapp) on October 17, 2021 at 4:57 am
Norma Dumont took the path of least resistance and never once had to consider changing course.
- Nemkov Overwhelms Anglickas, Anderson Wallops Bader at Bellator 268by email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 17, 2021 at 4:57 am
Julius Anglickas had one brief glimmer of hope against Vadim Nemkov, but it was only fleeting.
- UFC Fight Night 195 ‘Ladd vs. Dumont’ Play-by-Play, Results & Round Scoringby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on October 17, 2021 at 4:57 am
Sherdog’s live UFC Fight Night 195 coverage will begin Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- Bellator 268 ‘Nemkov vs. Anglickas’ Play-by-Play, Results & Round Scoringby email@example.com (Lev Pisarsky) on October 17, 2021 at 4:57 am
Sherdog’s live Bellator 268 coverage kicks off at 7 p.m. ET.
- UFC Fight Night 195 Prelims: Bruno Silva Stages Comeback, Stops Exhausted Andrew Sanchezby firstname.lastname@example.org (Brian Knapp) on October 17, 2021 at 4:57 am
Bruno Silvaroared back from a two-rounds-to-none deficit to finish an exhausted Andrew Sanchez with punches in their featured UFC Fight Night 195 prelim bout.
- Bellator 268 Results: Vadim Nemkov wins by submission, meets Corey Anderson in Grand Prix finalsby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 17, 2021 at 4:35 am
The Bellator MMA cages was in Phoenix, Ariz. on Saturday for Bellator 268 featuring a light heavyweight title bout between champion Vadim Nemkov and Julius Anglickas. Not only was the belt on the line, the match was a semifinal bout in the Bellator Light Heavyweight World Grand Prix. Nemkov and Anglickas wasted little time before exchanging strikes. Nemkov connected with a hard right hand early in the first frame, but was dropped by Anglickas. Another right hand connected for Angliickas that forced Nemkov to change levels and take the fight to the ground. Once the two got back to their feet, Nemkov was more measured with his exchanges. He landed and got out o the pocket and finished the round strong. Nemkov used his hand speed and jab to keep Anglickas off balance in the second round. He secured a takedown and softened Anglickas up with punches and elbows. In the closing minute of the frame, Nemkov battered Anglickas with punches and elbows nearly finishing the […]
- UFC Vegas 40 Bonuses: Jim Miller banks a bonus for knockout winby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 17, 2021 at 2:25 am
Following Saturday’s UFC Vegas 40 event at UFC Apex in Las Vegas, UFC officials announced the recipients of the $50,000 performance-based fighter bonuses. Performance of the Night: Jim Miller The eternal Jim Miller picked up his first knockout win since UFC 200 more than five years ago with his effort against Erick Gonzalez. The first round was a little hectic for Miller, who was taken down and then rocked in the first round. However, Miller started finding a home for his left hand as the round came to a close. In the second frame, Miller pounced on a lazy kick from Gonzalez and connected flush with his left hand once again. The punch sent Gonzalez crumbling to the floor, and the stoppage came shortly after. Performance of the Night: Nate Landwehr Nate “The Train” Landwehr displayed a calculated and patient approach instead of his usual brawling style, and it led him to his first career submission win over Ludovit Klein. After a patient first round, […]
- UFC Vegas 40 Results: Norma Dumont defeats Aspen Ladd in one-sided decisionby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 17, 2021 at 2:10 am
The UFC octagon was in Las Vegas on Saturday for UFC Vegas 40 at UFC Apex featuring a 10-fight card headlined by a women’s featherweight bout between Aspen Ladd and Norma Dumont. For Ladd, it was her return to competition for the first time since December 2019 and after having reconstructive knee surgery. It was also her featherweight debut after having weight cutting issues to make the 135 pound bantamweight limit. Dumont used her jab to keep Ladd on the outside. In the opening round, Ladd connected with a single-digit amount of strikes. She had difficulty closing the distance against the striker. In the second round, Ladd was able to close the distance but unable to get Dumont to the ground. Dumont continued to land her jab and outwork Ladd. Between rounds, Ladd corner told her that she was down two rounds and needed to pick up the pace. She pressed forward and was able to get inside on Dumont, but Dumont’s takedown defense held up. After the round, Ladd’s […]
- Brent Primus: ‘I’m going to try to knock Benson Henderson out’ at Bellator 268by Mick Hammond on October 16, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Looking back on his split-decision loss to Islam Mamedov at Bellator 263 this past July, lightweight Brent Primus cannot fathom how he came out on the losing end of the fight. From Primus’ point of view, a lack of aggression and damage done by Mamedov cements that the fight shouldn’t have gone the way it did in the judges’ eyes. “Honestly I feel like it was a weird fight,” Primus told MMAWeekly.com. “I don’t feel like Islam was trying to finish the fight. He wasn’t trying to advance position. He wasn’t trying to punch me hard. I feel like he was defending the whole time. “I had absolutely not one scratch on me, or bruise, or damage at all. It was just a weird fight. It just sucks.” Considering how he wasn’t dominated in the fight or lost in a decisive fashion, Primus was hoping he’d get another crack at Mamedov at some point in time. “I feel like I was asking for that rematch, I wanted it so bad, I 100% feel like I can knock him out if I […]
- UFC Vegas 40 live results: Aspen Ladd vs. Norma Dumontby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 16, 2021 at 4:35 pm
(Click on the fight below and then scroll down to see in-fight live stats and full results, courtesy of Fight Analytics. Full UFC Vegas 40 live results from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas are scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on Saturday, October 16, on MMAWeekly.com.) UFC Vegas 40 start time: Ladd vs. Dumont schedule UFC Vegas 40 main card start time: 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT on ESPN+UFC Vegas 40 prelims start time: 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on ESPN+NOTE: To select the appropriate fight, click on the images with the yellow name plates at the bottom of the Fight Analytics window and drag until you see the fight you are interested in. Quick results are located below the Fight Analytics window. UFC Vegas 40 live results UFC Vegas 40 results will load here on fight day UFC Vegas 40: Ladd vs. Dumont takes place on Saturday, October 16, at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada. The UFC Vegas 40 main event features No. 3 ranked flyweight Aspen Ladd against Norma […]
- UFC Fight Night 195 Weigh-in Results: Main Event Set; 1 Fight Canceledby email@example.com (Tyler Treese) on October 16, 2021 at 6:59 am
Aspen Ladd vs. Norma Dumont is now official after both made weight.
- Bellator 268 Weigh-in Results: Title Fight Official; 1 Fighter Heavyby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tyler Treese) on October 16, 2021 at 6:59 am
Both Bellator MMA light heavyweight world grand prix semifinals are now official.
- Superbon Starches Giorgio Petrosyan to Capture Featherweight Belt at One: First Strikeby email@example.com (Tudor Leonte) on October 16, 2021 at 6:59 am
The first all-kickboxing card in One Championship history ended with a shocking knockout.
- Miguel Baeza-Kalinn Williams Welterweight Battle Added to UFC Fight Night 197by firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on October 16, 2021 at 3:29 am
The Ultimate Fighting Championship can seemingly pair any two reliable action welterweights for potentially thrilling results.
- Bellator 268 Weigh-in Results and Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 16, 2021 at 2:11 am
The athletes competing on Saturday’s Bellator 268 fight card officially weighed in on Friday in Phoenix, Arizona with one fighter missing weight. The event features a light heavyweight title bout in the main event as champion Vadim Nemkov puts his belt on the line against Julius Anglickas. In the co-main event, Ryan Bader meets Corey Anderson in a Light Heavyweight World Grand Prix semifinal match. Lightweight Bobby Lee came in just over the 156-pound limit for his bout against Nick Browne. Lee weighed in at 156.8 pounds. Bellator 268 Ceremonial Weigh-in Video: (Video Courtesy of Bellator MMA) Bellator 268 Official Weigh-in Results: BELLATOR 268: Light Heavyweight World Grand Prix Semifinals Main Card: Saturday, October 16 – live on SHOWTIME 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT Light Heavyweight World Title Main Event: C-Vadim Nemkov (204.7) vs. #5-Julius Anglickas (204)Light Heavyweight World Grand Prix Semifinal Bout: #1-Ryan Bader (204.1) […]
- UFC Vegas 40: Ladd vs. Dumont Weigh-in Face-off Videoby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 15, 2021 at 8:34 pm
Following Friday’s UFC Vegas 40 weigh-ins at UFC Apex in Las Vegas, the athletes competing on Saturday’s fight card faced off with their opponents. In the main event, No. 3 ranked women’s bantamweight Aspen Ladd moves up the the featherweight division to take on Norma Dumont. UFC Vegas 40 weigh-in results: One bout cancelled (Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
- UFC Vegas 40 weigh-in results: One bout cancelledby MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 15, 2021 at 5:49 pm
The athletes competing on Saturday’s UFC Vegas 40 fight card at UFC Apex in Las Vegas officially weighed in on Friday in ‘Sin City.’ In the main event, No. 3 ranked women’s bantamweight Aspen Ladd moves up the the featherweight division to take on Norma Dumont. Ladd, who missed weight for her last scheduled fight in the bantamweight division, weighed in at 145 pounds while Dumont tipped the scales at 145.5. All the athletes that weighed in made weight, but one fight was cancelled. Julian Marquez withdrew fro his middleweight match against Jordan Wright due to “non-Covid health issues” without weighing in. Due to the fight cancellation, the featherweight bout between Nate Landwehr and Ludovit Klein was moved to the main card. Nate Diaz responds to Conor McGregor’s comment that his boxing is piss: ‘I turned you into a wrestler’ UFC Vegas 40 Official Weigh-in Results: Main Card (7 p.m. ET on ESPN+) Women’s Featherweight: Aspen Ladd (145) vs. Norma […]
- Nate Diaz responds to Conor McGregor’s comment that his boxing is piss: ‘I turned you into a wrestler’by MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 15, 2021 at 7:33 am
Nate Diaz handed Conor McGregor his first UFC loss at UFC 195 in March 2016 and the two have been feuding regularly for the last five years. McGregor defeated Diaz in their rematch by majority decision at UFC 202 in August of the same year, but the rivalry between the Irishman and Diaz still burns bright. Nate’s older brother, Nick, returned to fighting for the first time in nearly six years at UFC 266 on Sept. 25. He was defeated by the former welterweight champion. Following the fight, McGregor directed a tweet toward Nate calling his boxing “piss” compared to his older bother’s. Nate your boxing is piss compare to nicks. We been fed garbage with your sloppy shots the last few years. Can see the clear difference between the two brothers after last night. Balance, composure. Another level the big bro is on to you. I made you.— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) September 26, 2021 911 audio released in Luis Pena domestic violence arrest ‘I need help’ Diaz […]
- Luis Pena 911 Call Audio Released: ‘He Punched Me in the Face’by email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on October 15, 2021 at 3:07 am
The harrowing 911 call for former Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter Luis Pena has been released.
- Aaron Pico to Face Justin Gonzales at Bellator 271 on Nov. 12by firstname.lastname@example.org (Jay Pettry) on October 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
So far, all four announced matchups for Bellator 271 feature top-ranked Bellator MMA fighters.
- Norma Dumont Upset With Holly Holm’s Withdrawal From UFC Fight Night 195 Headlinerby email@example.com (Marcelo Alonso) on October 15, 2021 at 2:02 am
Ultimate Fighting Championship featherweight Norma Dumont is not pleased by how Holly Holm handled her recent injury.
- Phil Hawes vs. Chris Curtis Set at Middleweight for UFC 268by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tudor Leonte) on October 15, 2021 at 1:32 am
Ultimate Fighting Championship newcomer Chris Curtis will be getting opportunity to take on Phil Hawes after all.
- World Fight League Announces Founding, Releases 50/50 Revenue Share Planby email@example.com (Jay Pettry) on October 15, 2021 at 12:42 am
If the World Fight League can get off the ground, it could change the nature of the sport as we know it.
- Glory Kickboxing, Bally Sports Agree to U.S. Broadcasting Dealby firstname.lastname@example.org (Blaine Henry) on October 14, 2021 at 11:54 pm
Glory Kickboxing will be back on the U.S. airwaves for its tentpole event in October.
- Geraldo de Freitas Jr. Receives 2-Year Sanction After USADA Violationby email@example.com (Tudor Leonte) on October 14, 2021 at 11:13 pm
If there is any consolation, it is that the 30-year-old Brazilian bantamweight has already competed back in his home country since leaving the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- 911 audio released in Luis Pena domestic violence arrest ‘I need help’by MMAWeekly.com Staff on October 14, 2021 at 11:13 pm
Luis Pena was arrested for two counts of misdemeanor battery and domestic violence last week, and released from the UFC on Tuesday. Now the audio from the victim’s 911 call has been released and it’s chilling, to say the least. “We have a no-contact order so, technically, we shouldn’t even be living together,” the woman said in audio obtained by MMA Fighting. “I really need the cops to come get him out now because I have scratches and bruises all over me now from him. I need him gone. I’m done, and I need help. Please.” The woman is just one of two female victims who were allegedly assaulted by Pena. The first, his girlfriend, who is the voice on the call. The other victim was a woman trying to separate the two. Jon Jones asked not to return to Jackson Wink gym following latest arrest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGiwOzOWEE “He punched me in the face, but he did this also two days ago,” she says on the audio. “I have a band-aid on my back, I have […]
- Sullivan Cauley confident he’ll win at Bellator 268 no matter where the fight ends upby Mick Hammond on October 14, 2021 at 6:02 pm
Following a first round TKO victory in his first bout as a pro back in November of 2020, light-heavyweight Sullivan Cauley was eager to keep his momentum going in 2021 only to have to sit out an entire year before having his follow-up bout. It wasn’t just one thing keeping Cauley from fighting, but multiple issues which has kept him waiting on the sidelines to return to action. “We were really hoping we’d get back quickly (after that first fight), and it turned out to not be like that,” Cauley told MMAWeekly.com. “We had a break from not having events for a while, we were trying to fight on other shows, but it’s always hard for me to get opponents, and then I had a couple of injuries. “It was just a whole slew of things that kind of put this off as long as it was, but here we are, we’re finally coming back, and it’s awesome that it’s going to be in my home town. I couldn’t be more excited or more ready.” While Cauley is primarily known for his […]
- Rankings Review: Alexander Romanov Not Ranked Despite Going 4-0 in UFC Heavyweight Divisionby Peter Parsons on October 14, 2021 at 2:37 pm
It might be an understatement to say the UFC has some questionable rankings. You would expect rankings to be questionable as they are subjective; however, in this column, I will point out rankings that I think are glaring mistakes. I will also analyze significant movement in the rankings that I agree with. Editorial Commentary by Peter Parsons Alexander Robanov (15-0) defeated Jared Vanderaa this past Saturday by second round TKO. “King Kong” is now 4-0 in the UFC with three finishes. Alexander Romanov unranked at heavyweight Alexander Romanov joins Chris Daukaus and Tom Aspinall as current UFC heavyweights who have got off to 4-0 starts inside the Octagon. Romanov hasn’t quite faced the level of competition as the No. 7 ranked Daukaus or the No. 11 ranked Aspinall; however, he has faced some strong competition in his own right and has done more than enough to warrant a UFC ranking. Romanov made his UFC debut in September of 2020, defeating fellow UFC […]
- Lupita Godinez Replaces Sijara Eubanks, Takes on Luana Carolina at UFC Fight Night 195by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tudor Leonte) on October 14, 2021 at 6:19 am
“Loopy” will fight twice in seven days, setting a modern-era Ultimate Fighting Championship record.
- Jon Jones Banned from Jackson-Wink MMA Following Arrest for Domestic Violenceby email@example.com (Tudor Leonte) on October 14, 2021 at 5:52 am
It appears that the troubles for “Bones” are far from over.
- Dagestani Prospect Saygid Izagakhmaev Signs with One Championshipby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tudor Leonte) on October 14, 2021 at 5:24 am
One Championship continues to expand its roster with top Russian prospects.
- UFC Releases Luis Pena Following Two Recent Domestic Violence Arrestsby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 13, 2021 at 10:34 am
The Ultimate Fighting Championship has parted ways with Luis Pena following two arrests for domestic violence in the past few months.
- Viacheslav Borshchev, Two Others Net UFC Contracts on Week 7 of DWCSby firstname.lastname@example.org (Brian Knapp) on October 13, 2021 at 7:20 am
Viacheslav Borshchev made quite an impression.
- Dana White’s Contender Series 2021 Week 7 Play-by-Play & Resultsby email@example.com (Tristen Critchfield) on October 13, 2021 at 6:59 am
Sherdog’s live DWCS 2021 Week 7 coverage kicks off Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET.
- UFC on ESPN 31 Gets Jake Matthews-Jeremiah Wells Pairing on Dec. 4by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tristen Critchfield) on October 13, 2021 at 5:02 am
A welterweight clash between Jake Matthews and Jeremiah Wells has been added to the UFC on ESPN 31 lineup.